Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am not sure that she ever committed to an exact date…but there is a little tickle about her saying something along the lines of “this year” last year. And then a further tweet that was basically saying it would be after Christmas - in the context of someone else asking about submissions or writings being used elsewhere? I might have a browse if I get time tomorrow and see what I can find.

TL-D R … she hasn’t committed as far as I recall.
She did commit. Was to be Summer 2022
Screenshot_20230112_140640_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230112_140714_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230112_140731_Chrome.jpg

Then there was the lull for holidays, I mean health, reasons, then this:

Current status on Unbound website:

• Sick
Reactions: 11
Great digging Wooh - I remember her committing to the year but not a date.

She also mentioned “not coming out for ages” in the context of this free promotion offered to her. And this was just before her varied summer travelling plans.

No further tweets - yet both the kids got new smart phones at Christmas - surely she can pop her sim in one briefly for her zoom? Maybe whilst the homeschooling is focussed on “cooking lessons”? Or log into her Twitter account from one? And, has she really not got a laptop in the house at all? How does one edit a book without the most basic of tech?

This tech issue will be followed by an ME crash as sure as night follows day. The zine is a scam.

By the way - this “Reward” is hilarious and to think that six absolute melts put money forward to this has made me question life, reason and everything!

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I damaged a phone late last year, got a replacement about a week later, redownloaded the banking and other apps I use and logged in just fine. GET ON WITH IT, LOUISA.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Phew! Crisis, I mean accountability, averted.

Thief of personal poverty stories, people's time and hard work and heart sharing: the unashamed in your profile details is not an accolade, it's you hiding in plain sight

Screenshot_20230114_001204_Chrome.jpg

Because Roadsidemum is a liar, obviously

• Haha
Reactions: 8
🍿
Screenshot_20230114_210414_Chrome.jpg

NEXT ****************
Screenshot_20230114_210823_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20230114_211026_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230114_211044_Chrome.jpg

ALSO LOL ****************
Screenshot_20230114_211346_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230114_211450_Chrome.jpg

🍿

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Damn I was all ready to forgive Katharine B for being such a weapons-grade media irritant and applaud her for top notch trolling... but then I realised the blue circle correction of RSM's grammar was yours @Wooh :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: not exactly UNDERGRAD level eh!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.