Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Katherine B is an hole, but why does RSM care, given that she homeschools her kids anyway?

Reactions: 9
Katherine B is an hole, but why does RSM care, given that she homeschools her kids anyway?
Homeschools one of them.

I think she thinks she’s a cut above teachers. See LO’s statement yesterday about the teacher misinforming the class and the pride with which RSM conveyed that.

Reactions: 10
She's such a Karen. You just know service workers roll their eyes when they see her coming.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
What is it with these people and starting illadvised fights with schools/teachers? This reminds me of Jack M going after the school… and it’s not a pile on if all she’s done is respond to something you’ve said.

And the guy RSM has gone after for spelling Louisa and Candidate wrong has “dyslexic” in his bio… isn’t that you showing a prejudice, RSM?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Is anyone else amused by her bigging up Thatcher?

As someone with a genuine Working Class background from the pits of Wales, now living in former mining area in Midlands, I think it’s safe to say that even todays horror show of politics fades in comparison to the memory of the Milk Snatcher. My dad utterly despised her. He would have seen through Boris too, to be fair and would have had little time for the smarmy bunch in charge now, but to big up Thatcher? Her grandddies influence and secret middle class Tory is absolutely showing here.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
Is anyone else amused by her bigging up Thatcher?

As someone with a genuine Working Class background from the pits of Wales, now living in former mining area in Midlands, I think it’s safe to say that even todays horror show of politics fades in comparison to the memory of the Milk Snatcher. My dad utterly despised her. He would have seen through Boris too, to be fair and would have had little time for the smarmy bunch in charge now, but to big up Thatcher? Her grandddies influence and secret middle class Tory is absolutely showing here.
It's like that whole Mel B "Thatcher had Girl Power" business. Only less sensible because it's RSM.

Also:

1673790444387.png

I wonder if she's hoping for 🐺🌻 or Jack to slide into her DMs.

Last edited:
  • Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
I always think of the Quentin Blake Twits illustration when I think of RSM. She is such a horrid, nasty and spiteful woman without even a scintilla of charm, that I imagine her (self described overweight) carcass being actually physically repellent. But who knows - maybe she’s a complete charmer in real life. Half her timeline is lies.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I always think of the Quentin Blake Twits illustration when I think of RSM. She is such a horrid, nasty and spiteful woman without even a scintilla of charm, that I imagine her (self described overweight) carcass being actually physically repellent. But who knows - maybe she’s a complete charmer in real life. Half her timeline is lies.
Oh yes! And it’s been translated into Scots as The Eejits. She’s going to love it here!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
How do you tailgate oncoming traffic? You let them pass, do a turn in the road and catch up to them, thereby driving in the opposite direction to the one you were going? Sure, Jan.
I was thinking she’s waiting to pull out, they’re (on)coming in the direction she’s going to go but she lets them go in front of her. Or maybe she’s turning left and they’re turning right and she lets them through then follows. But yeah. And sometimes you’re paying attention to other things and can’t acknowledge

Reactions: 3
Guessing it may have to do with this? Still got time to browse through Twitter, retweet nonsense about rich people, support a sale for one of the Jack enablers bookshop.

BTW - “Middle Child” aka Naughtiest, is supposed to be getting homeschooled today.
Off topic.

342A41D9-A77A-4378-A516-D8C5AC247115.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 15
If I let someone out/in when I’m driving and they don’t say thanks I call them a rude prick and move on. I don’t believe what she says about purposefully tailgating them for a second, it’s her way to make it appear that she’s not to be messed with, but people who do engage in that kind of dangerous behaviour when driving are unhinged and need a short sharp shock in the form of at the very least being absolutely ripped a new one by traffic police. It’s a shame that tweet hasn’t been picked up by police Twitter really. Maybe someone could give it a helping hand.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.