Roadside Mum

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lost opportunity for Bearis Johnson tbh. She is ridiculous. Just going to whip out the world's smallest violin for the first person ever to potentially have COVID, she's so brave 🎻

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Of all the people in the world who are unlucky enough to have their covid tests go missing it is RSM. Another one for the lemony snicket.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
God forbid she uses that car of hers to drive for a PCR. That wouldn’t be nearly as dramatic.

every time she posts about potentially having covid she does so in frothing at the mouth excitement at potentially having it. It’s like she wishes for a positive result.

Anything to keep those winter fuel payments from people who are worse off than her roling in

Reactions: 8
God forbid she uses that car of hers to drive for a PCR. That wouldn’t be nearly as dramatic.

every time she posts about potentially having covid she does so in frothing at the mouth excitement at potentially having it. It’s like she wishes for a positive result.
Funny how the old Roadside Dad couldn't step up. Oh, wait, in fairness he needs to shield, so I withdraw that. But my god, only RSM could have a "broken test" and the longest test result delay

Oh, please, Moderator, can we talk about the trio of Mx Monroe and the forest schooler here when the Venn diagram is so very heavy in its middle? Pleeeeeease?

• Haha
Funny how the old Roadside Dad couldn't step up. Oh, wait, in fairness he needs to shield, so I withdraw that. But my god, only RSM could have a "broken test" and the longest test result delay

Oh, please, Moderator, can we talk about the trio of Mx Monroe and the forest schooler here when the Venn diagram is so very heavy in its middle? Pleeeeeease?
Yes, we need the complete trio to discuss and analyse the begging strategies.

Reactions: 7
Remember this original DELETE YOUR ACCOUNT (DYA)/Gardening Twitter/epileptic thread?

I'd very much like to know why it was fine for a different person *on the same thread* to talk about frozen vegetables.

I've repeated some screenies to show the inconsistency

Is it because it's all a show? How dare you ask!

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Is this the one where, eventually, some poor sucker sets up a standing order for a recurring veg box?

She's being deliberately obtuse by asking questions about what veg her son could grow indoors enough to sustain life, surely?

I wish Tattle had a crying laughing emoji reaction.

Reactions: 9
Yes, that's the one 😑

Someone suggested a ki-fo same thread. RSM was "all surprised", and said she'd ask RE if they'd like to. What a surprise

Winding back the clock to 31 July '19, we see the Little Matchstick Girl character development, too

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
I blocked RM way before she had a thread here, almost as soon as that photo went viral in fact. Can someone do a little rundown of the kids and what she calls them? I didn’t realise until that ridiculous thread about growing vegetables that there’s one who doesn’t live with her.

Reactions: 11

It’s a tricky one. They don’t have lots of followers, and they also would clearly react to anything posted here about them. It’s all a bit ‘feeding the beast’, giving them attention.
To mention them in connection to RSM is ok - when warranted (as in, if she is directly linked and is a natural part of the discussion).

But it’s not ok to post screenshots of her Twitter here, or to go off on a tangential discussion about her, as this isn’t her thread, she doesn’t have a lot of followers, and it’s giving her attention.

I blocked RM way before she had a thread here, almost as soon as that photo went viral in fact. Can someone do a little rundown of the kids and what she calls them? I didn’t realise until that ridiculous thread about growing vegetables that there’s one who doesn’t live with her.
Everyone, tell me to pipe down at any time. I've taken up a lot of space here, and it's not my intention to be Roadside Expert!

Fruitjack, this is we've been told

RN is Roadside Naughtiest, a girl, approx 11yo. Is sweet, sensitive, loves babies, brave and fast on the sports field, is lethargic and lazy as well, had a breakdown within the first two weeks of lockdown in 2020, eats all the pringles and prawns, once ate a chicken loaf sandwich and didn't even give a bite to her mother. AKA one half of the Krays according to RSM

LO is Little One, also girl, expects she'll make a same sex marriage, is younger than RN by not much. Kicks shins of enemies, is genius historian, once read lots of sex in the first two chapters of The Handmaid's Tale. Other half of the Krays

RE is variously Roadside Eldest and Roadside Epileptic. Young adult, age unspecified. Lives hundreds of miles away, "multiple diagnoses", has also been given a traumatic brain injury. Bi, might die if they see sneakers with flashing lights. All over gay scene (famous for its absence of flashing lights). Not a Kray

Also reference to an older again child, deceased, 23 years ago, think I've seen "son".

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Everyone, tell me to pipe down at any time. I've taken up a lot of space here, and it's not my intention to be Roadside Expert!

RN is Roadside Naughtiest, a girl, approx 11yo. Is sweet, sensitive, loves babies, brave and fast on the sports field, is lethargic and lazy as well, had a breakdown within the first two weeks of lockdown in 2020, eats all the pringles and prawns, once ate a chicken loaf sandwich and didn't even give a bite to her mother. AKA one half of the Krays according to RSM

LO is Little One, also girl, expects she'll make a same sex marriage, is younger than RN by not much. Kicks shins of enemies, is genius historian, once read lots of sex in the first two chapters of The Handmaid's Tale. Other half of the Krays

RE is variously Roadside Eldest and Roadside Epileptic. Young adult, age unspecified. Lives hundreds of miles away, "multiple diagnoses", has also been given a traumatic brain injury. Bi, might die if they see sneakers with flashing lights. All over gay scene (famous for its absence of flashing lights). Not a Kray

Also reference to an older again child, deceased, 23 years ago, think I've seen "son".
Thank you very Wooh much, Wooh.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s a tricky one. They don’t have lots of followers, and they also would clearly react to anything posted here about them. It’s all a bit ‘feeding the beast’, giving them attention.
To mention them in connection to RSM is ok - when warranted (as in, she is directly linked and is a natural part of the discussion).

But it’s not ok to post screenshots of her Twitter here, or to go off on a tangential discussion about her, as this isn’t her thread, she doesn’t have a lot of followers, and it’s giving her attention.
We need an "aye aye Captain emoji! I'll steer me yacht well away ahoy. Well, except for this, the cheekiest Tattler thing I'll ever do.

Sometimes when I see some Twitter food pics and patreon recipes, I think, hmmmm:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow

Not at all! I love your museum standard collations. I am too lazy.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Reckon I'll make some popcorn, sit back and watch for the next few days while everyone waves around their Jesus arms

Reactions: 3
My son started coughing yesterday and woke with a raised temperature this morning and a barking cough.

Instead of initiating several chaoses, I booked a test for 10.30 am and emailed school first thing to keep them updated.

Where am I going wrong?! 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
My son started coughing yesterday and woke with a raised temperature this morning and a barking cough.

Instead of initiating several chaoses, I booked a test for 10.30 am and emailed school first thing to keep them updated.

I laugh reacted at this but hope your son is ok, lots of different bugs around at the mo. X

• Heart
Reactions: 2

Well firstly, you delivered the information in a clear and concise manner, which is obviously completely incorrect.

I’d suggest you work to improve your verbosity - this information should have been delivered slowly and painfully over at least 10 tweets (or tattle equivalent posts).

In all seriousness, hope your son is feeling better soon no matter what the cause!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.