Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh wow. Honestly, this is ALL so wild. Strap yourself in.

Forget Veganuary, it's Griftercrazuary I adore.

Australia is in its summer lassitude, the new year is ripe with promise and Our Trio @bootstrapcook @roadsidemum and @wolfnsunflowers GO OFF. Every year. Like firecrackers

I need carbs and more more more, Louisa

Screenshot_20230104_224128_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230104_224150_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 5
Oh wow. Honestly, this is ALL so wild. Strap yourself in.

Forget Veganuary, it's Griftercrazuary I adore.

Australia is in its summer lassitude, the new year is ripe with promise and Our Trio @bootstrapcook @roadsidemum and @wolfnsunflowers GO OFF. Every year. Like firecrackers

I need carbs and more more more, Louisa

View attachment 1853301View attachment 1853305
Is this RM's version of the magic designer goods puddle that's found in the Southend area?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Zero replies to the amazon thread in 15hrs speaks volumes. Followed her after got suckered into the humans of mcr appeal but definitely getting Jack Monroe vibes from her and after that last rant going to hit unfollow.

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Zero replies to the amazon thread in 15hrs speaks volumes. Followed her after got suckered into the humans of mcr appeal but definitely getting Jack Monroe vibes from her and after that last rant going to hit unfollow.
Maybe stay following and mute. If Roadsidemum's ego shuts down and she locks we may need an insider.

Haha just joking, as if old Muminahouseonaroad would go private! Also joking because she is very truthful and finger on the pulse of rational and real, not at all batshit crazy, life x

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Pity she can't magically write the zine in her sleep too (no, I'm never letting the zine go until it's confirmed that her contributors have been paid)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
As long as RSM isn't eying Lucy up as a Lesbian Love Interest!

(Mostly because Lucy doesn't bat for that team, I don't think).
Lucy's DMs are locked, you can't DM her unless she follows you. I suspect this is some sort of ploy to make that happen, for whatever reason.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
A week in bed to recover! While naughtiest does the work!!

My car has never gone mouldy sitting for a couple of days

Reactions: 10
As ever from RSM, there's a kernel of a point in there about the whole Vimes Boots thing¹, but the way she puts it helps no-one, especially not her.

¹the original one, not Jack Monroe's co-opting of it

Reactions: 6
Why can't she drive the car to the nearest supermarket car park and ask the nice men to do it for like £20?

Reactions: 16
Where's RSD in all this?
I'm not sure why a car goes mouldy from not using it.
I did have a car go mouldy. It was a 15 year old Renaul Clio which had a very leaky sunroof. It wasn't too bad when the car lived in Dorset but once it came to live in the Pennines it was pretty much a swamp on wheels. Driving it just meant the water dripped on me and I sat on a wet seat whilst doing so. And even in the time I owned it without having it valeted it never was mouldy enough to warrant a Twitter beg thread to need professional cleaning or scrapping.

Reactions: 18
Honest to god, someone with her all edged severe disabilities should qualifying for motobility, surely. That’s if she is telling the truth.

To be fair, I am shocked it has taken this long for a car beg, being as she was whinging about tit credit and a loan for one months ago. And much like Jack, we will never know just how many pennies have been dropped into the cashapp account for the poor little one that doesn’t go to school anymore but looks even more likely to be crashing out of life with no qualifications and “skills” on her CV being “carer” and now “car valeter”.

• Sad
Reactions: 14
Honest to god, someone with her all edged severe disabilities should qualifying for motobility, surely. That’s if she is telling the truth.
If she gets the mobility element, she might have asked for the money instead. A couple of people I know have done that, but both of those people can’t drive so who knows with her? It’s all a bit odd. My car is a newish one, but I think there’s a drainage pipe blocked somewhere in it, and with the recent weather, I’ve developed a little puddle in the passenger side footwell. Because I didn’t drive it over Xmas, there were a couple of mould spots on the seat but I just wiped them off and dried out the puddle. I realise now that I missed a trick and should have made an epic 20 part tweet thread and got one my slaves kids to sort it out instead.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.