Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
not been to this particular fevered dark corner in a bit, but I'm assuming she's subtweeting youse here

IMG_20230408_192729.jpg

IMG_20230408_192746.jpg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 14
I don’t care if she’s not even got kids and it’s all lies. She displays horrible behaviour towards them, and demonstrates tit parenting.

Reactions: 7
This thread has been super quiet - she has been doing her usual crappy quest for viral spread and followers. It hasn’t worked. And now this? It’s just bizarre. I am guessing the gin got delivered this weekend. Unlike her Unbound book.
Much to comment on, but I absolutely loathe that blackface is apparently acceptable to middle-class, liberal wanker Twitter. 'Ain't none of you', of course.

• Sad
Reactions: 4
This thread has been super quiet - she has been doing her usual crappy quest for viral spread and followers. It hasn’t worked. And now this? It’s just bizarre. I am guessing the gin got delivered this weekend. Unlike her Unbound book.
Yeah someone wants attention and they’ve run out of corporate customer services to attack.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This story - for the nth time.

She is utterly obsessed with being exceptional … yet could not be more wretchedly middle class normal, cosplaying as a wordy working class Poor. I am actually cringing in her behalf - because she seems incapable of embarrassment.

Hey Louisa - when’s the book coming out? You seem to be in fine fettle at the moment. £20k plus you begged off folk - never mind the begging for submissions form the genuine poor.

Attachments

• Sad
Reactions: 6
She can duck off with this. My husband's been a soldier since he was a 'not even fully matured baby boy'. We've buried many friends along the way. She can duck off graphically appropriating people's grief at the violent death of their loved ones to make a point about... absolutely duck all? It's a non-sequitur. She'll say anything to try and achieve the great viral success of tit lunchageddon.

Screenshot_20230408-212854~3.png

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
I read that and decided against sharing because of her salacious description - almost salivating over the gore. She is reprehensible. And it’s so utterly pointless.

Kate is clearly a prisoner of her situation as much as RSM is (I am a massive republican but even I can see that the bag of bones that is our future queen is not a happy soul, Wills is definitely a big prick and rumour has it he enjoys a big prick to boot!). But she has money and privileges so RSM is gunning for her. And I would bet my (owned, not rented) house she would fawn and scrape and bow if she had chance/opportunity to. You absolutely know it - middle class Conservative bint that she is.

Reactions: 9
Urgh she's just grotesque.

I did roll my eyes at that headline, but if that's the hardest thing Kate's done, that's the hardest thing she's done and that's ok. We're not in the bleeping trauma Olympics here, though if we were RSM (and her imaginary life being oppressed in Iceland and Costa) would obviously be a gold medallist (maybe joint with JM).

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don’t care why Kate thinks it’s the hardest thing she’s done. I don’t care about Kate. She seems nice, I wouldn’t fancy being her though. I don’t really agree with monarchy. I‘d really like to hope that tit straw man rhetoric of “they don’t know what x is like the privileged bastards” would die off. it’s so lame and basic.

Reactions: 6
Did my weekly zoom with my (massive Tory) mother yesterday. She was telling me that she’s hoping not to get an invite to the Coronation because she wouldn’t like to go… yeah right! (There is zero reason for my mum to be invited to the coronation, she’s a retired middle manager for the NHS, and now full time carer for my brother- I reckon someone she knows got an invite and it’s made her livid). Anyway RSM the same- if she got an invite to the coronation she’d be there like a rat up a drainpipe.

• Heart
This story - for the nth time.

This giving birth story!

Also we *know* the favourite child story because you've told us before

Screenshot_20230409_143550_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20230409_143617_Chrome.jpg

Probably if RN went to school she'd have more to talk about
---
Why'd she tweet about favourite child now anyway?

Last edited:
  • Sad
Does anyone else think that our resident wordsmith and all around Brain of Britain has completely missed the references to another (much MUCH more famous) internet grifter here?

She really is NOT as bright as she thinks she is. That poor kid doing secondary education via Billy Joel songs is utterly doomed:

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.