Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What exactly does Clarkson have to do with people bullying her? Especially if said bullying has been going on for years.

Unless people think she's Meghan Markle, which - knowing the internet - we perhaps shouldn't rule out, but still.
Screenshot_20221220_212008.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What exactly does Clarkson have to do with people bullying her? Especially if said bullying has been going on for years.

Unless people think she's Meghan Markle, which - knowing the internet - we perhaps shouldn't rule out, but still.
As far as I can tell, he wrote an article in the Times where he referred to someone on Twitter complaining that they would have preferred a £30 voucher for food rather than the food parcel she had received. JC suggested the £30 voucher would have been spent on scratch cards and fags (because he is a tedious wanker). He didn’t name her but it got picked up by the gutter press who linked it to RSM’s tweet where she had indeed suggested a voucher would be more useful. MUCH ado about nothing.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
As far as I can tell, he wrote an article in the Times where he referred to someone on Twitter complaining that they would have preferred a £30 voucher for food rather than the food parcel she had received. JC suggested the £30 voucher would have been spent on scratch cards and fags (because he is a tedious wanker). He didn’t name her but it got picked up by the gutter press who linked it to RSM’s tweet where she had indeed suggested a voucher would be more useful. MUCH ado about nothing.
Jeremy Clarkson is just so foul

Roadsidemum is just such a liar.

She's back up to 21.9k followers (was 21.6k) thanks to hitching her wagon to Clarkson's dickheadedness

How much do you think it’s killing our favourite middle class mummy that pretends to be working class dog shite on a shoe, that her now increasingly noticed tweet has hideous spelled with two D’s?
Have you noticed she's now referring to herself as part of the underclass?

Next she'll be asking how to make a movie called Parasite

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
She has successfully bandwaggoned on to the issue of the day and is conflating the Markle abuse with us here?

For the record, I am not a public school educated, white male, near pensioner with a chip on my shoulder, hobnobbing with Camilla. But hey ho, fill your boots for 10 minutes - and don’t forget to rattle your CashApp this side of Christmas whilst you have newly gullible eyes!

I feel like we should start doing some sort of counting on the zine - a bit like the “X number of days …” for the Vimes over on the mother thread. It can join the “Ready in the spring because it’s almost finished already” tally for the Jingle Bellends book.

Reactions: 14
What is it with these utter morons thinking everyone is trying to silence them? She acts like she's some dangerous subversive that could bring down a government with a well placed tweet when really she's entirely predictable and relentlessly unpleasant. Like a left wing Clarkson, really.

Reactions: 18
She has successfully bandwaggoned on to the issue of the day and is conflating the Markle abuse with us here?

For the record, I am not a public school educated, white male, near pensioner with a chip on my shoulder, hobnobbing with Camilla. But hey ho, fill your boots for 10 minutes - and don’t forget to rattle your CashApp this side of Christmas whilst you have newly gullible eyes!

I feel like we should start doing some sort of counting on the zine - a bit like the “X number of days …” for the Vimes over on the mother thread. It can join the “Ready in the spring because it’s almost finished already” tally for the Jingle Bellends book.
I like this idea. Maybe “things we’ve started and finished since the Zine/VBI was announced”

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Are we organised stalking? I don’t even know who she is! I blame that stuck up cow Catherine at the Yacht Club.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I don’t have the search capabilities to date things exactly and the Unbound updates are private. She is cagey about the progress and has stopped mentioning it completely. But we know she was supposed to have it out this summer just gone from this tweet. Searching the hashtag is challenging too because #OneInFive was co-opted (or stolen, if you will) from a previous campaign about mental health.

What we need is a backer here to update the timeline from the first beg and then we can see how long it’s been on the way. Right up until it does a Hattie Gladwell and gets stripped of all mention on the Unbound website.

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It's great she has so much time and energy to devote to being terminally online.

Maybe she could put the same time and energy into the zine? Just a thought.

Reactions: 8
Clarkson article here. She’s not mentioned. Yes he is obnoxious and provocative - I repeat she’s not mentioned. As someone said above it was the tabloids who linked her tweet

Where’s our Dunkirk spirit? Indoors, moaning that the sea’s a bit choppy and the boat smells

F1877BC1-9AFC-4DE5-809B-02EBE331E500.jpeg
7B4A7357-9C20-4354-8963-3D7E7A57F103.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Clarkson article here. She’s not mentioned. Yes he is obnoxious and provocative - I repeat she’s not mentioned. As someone said above it was the tabloids who linked her tweet

Where’s our Dunkirk spirit? Indoors, moaning that the sea’s a bit choppy and the boat smells

View attachment 1821567View attachment 1821568
Jokes on you, she spends her cash on gin deliveroo and cheap primark false nails🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 10
She's done a million tweet thread about water. There are multiple tweets explaining how to wash your hands. I think she's even wasted a crap ton of water by filling her bath for a photo. And one dimwitted middle class simp thanking her for sharing her lived experiences. As if people will be referring to her tweets as they attempt to wash their hands with a teaspoonful of water. duck off cos player.

She's talking balls as per. These fictional online personae make me laugh. I spent years living in an incredibly hot country where the electricity and water were cut off for long periods every day and there was no government support so you dealt with it alone. Never, and I mean, never, did I have to go to the dramatic lengths she is banging on about. My water supply has been off once or twice while living in the UK. It wasn't a big deal. She's such a scaremongering bullshitter.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.