Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The screenshot is a bit hard to read but did they refund her £1.45?!
Prawn crackers
she is
---
I stand by my original statement, really. What is she gibbering on about? Imagine being the poor police call handler dealing with this at 09.01 tomorrow 🤣
View attachment 2067683
Fucks sakes Louisa. Start a thread on mumsnet and they can tell you to log it with 101 or 111 or whatever it is.
You paid a delivery fee, you got your delivery bar one item. The deliverycost is the same (or more if you’re under the minimum) it’s consumer rights you massive roaster, not a crime.

Reactions: 12
Be great if Uber refunded her like 9p from the delivery/service charge because that was the percentage of the missing item.

Be even better if the beleaguered Twitter employee would say “look just give me a bleeping minute to check things over”

She’s utterly repugnant. Hates herself so has to hate everyone else too. Would happily push her in a pond.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Trying to get a zero hours gig economy worker, who could quite well be an immigrant desperate to make things meet, sent to prison or at least lose their job. So progressive. Be kind indeed.

Reactions: 15
She has been ranting all night. Popping off here, there and everywhere. Maybe Uber popped the bottle of gin back with another driver!

I wonder if Louisa Britain of the Unbound project “One in Five” has been burning the midnight oil doing edits for the book that has already been paid for? Probably not.

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Would love it if one of her so far unpaid contributors started a thread asking about the whereabouts of their £250 #unboundthieves

• Heart
Reactions: 13
Louisa is a very angry person 🙏
Yes. If I was going on hours-long twitter rants over something which is, after all, extremely minor in the grand scheme of things, I would fully expect that friends would stage an intervention.

I know she claims to be struggling on a really low income, and yes, if there's a problem with your delivery then it's not fair that the delivery charges aren't refunded, you shouldn't be out of pocket for the retailer's or delivery company's failure, but going on furious, multi-tweet rants about it with threats of calling the police is indicative of something really awry somewhere. None of this is rational.

I can't remember, but wasn't she furious with the police and saying how they were all untrustworthy and evil when the facts about Sarah Everard's murder came out, and that she's never trusted them because she's a Traveller? And now she wants to get them involved over items missing from a grocery delivery?

Reactions: 14
Not to mention throwing an absolute mad one because the twitter account responded to someone else instead of her during it. How very dare they!

I’m sure whoever suffers else lives with her enjoyed their meal together as she furiously tap-taps into her phone with 5-minute updates.

Reactions: 10
There's probably some excuse reason why no one in the house thought to ask the driver, or - and go with me here, this is a bit 'out there' as an idea for someone so meek and mild - confront him about it?

Reactions: 8
I've been reading these threads as my bedtime reading for a while now and finally up to date.

Hardly shocking she's going to the police about this uber debacle - customer service team must be absolutely hooting at her 😂

Also doesn't repeatedly messaging push you back down to the bottom of the queue for response for a lot of these types of things?

I wonder how her legal action against Amazon is going?
Oh christ what was all that about again?

Isn't she also taking British Gas / Scottish Power / Whoever to the cleaners because her kid could press a button on the meter or some tit?

She's going to end up as an example of one of those twats who contact the Police/Ambulance to complain that their bleeping takeaway was missing the prawn crackers or on a Karens of the World clickbait facebook link, isn't she?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Candidate for didn’t happen of the year (DHOTY). But well if it did, then why the pride at the offspring’s aggression (rhetorical question I guess)
E66CB97A-907A-4FAA-8331-26105FBDAF08.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
duck me, for someone who bangs on about food poverty like she's gagging for her next trademarked photo I find it bleeping H I L A R I O U S she claims to have seen the uber driver take food from the bag and has started this tirade to get him sacked. Uber, deliveroo and just eat pay tit. People take them up as second jobs to afford essentials. There's a chance whoever did it - if it happened did it because they can't afford to eat on shift.

Not to mention she's absolutely bat tit crazy, saying that from someone who is certifiably so so it's fine for me to point out 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.