Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wondered if Lucy Worsley doesn’t respond whether she’ll get the whole RM treatment ‘you have ignored my tweet and now have 6 hours to reply. I have 20,000 followers, some of which are are journalists…’ etc, etc.
Personally, I'd quite like to see this happen

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wondered if Lucy Worsley doesn’t respond whether she’ll get the whole RM treatment ‘you have ignored my tweet and now have 6 hours to reply. I have 20,000 followers, some of which are are journalists…’ etc, etc.
Lucy Worsley hardly ever replies to anyone on Twitter. She uses it as a promotional vehicle for her own stuff, and occasionally retweeting other people. She doesn't natter on it.

Also if some stranger popped up in my timeline saying "I want to know private details of your family because my child is obsessed with you," I'd suspect some sort of scam or identity theft thing.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
What would happen if they do turn out to be related? Would RM force a relationship? An apprenticeship for LO?

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She would have the begging bowl out quicker than you can have a Twitter argument with a corporate bot or CSA. An Amazon one for instance! Watch this space because there is classic RSM shithousery live and kicking as I type.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I've seen her latest tweets asking lawyers to DM as she's suing Jeff Bezos.

She's not right in the head.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I've seen her latest tweets asking lawyers to DM as she's suing Jeff Bezos.

She's not right in the head.
It’s madness isn’t it. I wonder if any lawyers are mad enough to take it on.

Imagine having enough time and energy to sue Amazon!

I’m no Amazon fan but I think her ‘case’ is that she can no longer share her kindle books like she did in the 2000s with her eldest child, and sharing them with her children now (that weren’t born until 2011 at least), was part of the reason she bought the kindle books back then and therefore Amazon has broken its contract by not letting her share books with people that weren’t even born when she bought the book and entered into the ‘contract’.

She is right though it’s tight-fisted and annoying but I would imagine Amazon has a lawyer or two knocking around that would have changed the t&c’s quite legally at some point!

Reactions: 9
I take a break from RSM for a few weeks, and as soon as I check back in she's suing Amazon. 😵

If she diverted even a fraction of the time and energy she spends on these ridiculous social media vendettas into doing her supposed job, the zine would have been finished and published months ago.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I take a break from RSM for a few weeks, and as soon as I check back in she's suing Amazon. 😵

If she diverted even a fraction of the time and energy she spends on these ridiculous social media vendettas into doing her supposed job, the zine would have been finished and published months ago.
The moment for the zine has passed. Much has changed in a year

Reactions: 8
She’s already said Amazon are one of the richest entities on earth. Does she really think they’re going to give a tit about some threats from an anonymous Twitter account? ‘Lawyers, DM me’ 🤣🤣🤣 She’s fkin deluded. As if anyone involved in practicing law is going to give her free advice on how to sue one of the biggest corporations in the world.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
She's such a bullshitter 🤣

She bought the books in the early 2000s, yes?

When she wasn't disabled and / or poor, yes?

Yet history has been rewritten now so that she bought the books using money she could "barely afford".

Please 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.