Roadside Mum #5 oppressed to the point of starvation

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t even get what her point is.

specifically, or indeed generally i guess.
I don’t get the point of her.
She’s being the “of COURSE my child slapped a kid who kicked her. My child is a Kray! A double hard bastard who is intensely clever! He should NEVER have crossed her, he made a mistake, doing that!”
The teacher, strangely, doesn’t see children as turf-war east end gangster caricatures and misinterprets “mistake” by failing to understand it’s a threat.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
The child is RSM mini me: thinks she's a genius and overreacts. What a pain

• Sick
Reactions: 9
I don’t get the point of her.
She’s being the “of COURSE my child slapped a kid who kicked her. My child is a Kray! A double hard bastard who is intensely clever! He should NEVER have crossed her, he made a mistake, doing that!”
The teacher, strangely, doesn’t see children as turf-war east end gangster caricatures and misinterprets “mistake” by failing to understand it’s a threat.
Her pride in her child being so unpleasant is very strange indeed. Is it the same child who is a history and archaeology genius? Who constantly corrects their teachers?

• Sad
Reactions: 10
Her pride in her child being so unpleasant is very strange indeed. Is it the same child who is a history and archaeology genius? Who constantly corrects their teachers?
Yes, the other child isn’t allowed to go to school

• Sad
Reactions: 7
You know how they say Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man?

RSM's pride in her child's aggressiveness and in her own rudeness and unhinged sweary internet shouting looks very much like a weak person's idea of strength.

Plus it's a "look how dangerous and daring I am" message to her simpering sycophants so they can all react with comments of "many assertiveness much boundary very wow"

• Heart
Reactions: 8
You know how they say Trump is a poor man's idea of a rich man, and a stupid man's idea of a smart man?

RSM's pride in her child's aggressiveness and in her own rudeness and unhinged sweary internet shouting looks very much like a weak person's idea of strength.

Plus it's a "look how dangerous and daring I am" message to her simpering sycophants so they can all react with comments of "many assertiveness much boundary very wow"
Yes! Also her whole persona is a rich person's idea of how a poor person behaves. See also Jack Monroe.

Reactions: 8
Yes! Also her whole persona is a rich person's idea of how a poor person behaves. See also Jack Monroe.
Exactly. They're just ecstatic to have found a (based on a caricature of poor people's behaviour) "license to (be) trash(y)", The super-gobby turbo-Karen.

Reactions: 5
"Customer service goon"

Lovely.

Was there any aftercare for her kids who'd been assaulted? Or were they just whisked off to asda to watch their mum being a karen with a £100+ trolley?

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Was there any aftercare for her kids who'd been assaulted? Or were they just whisked off to asda to watch their mum being a karen with a £100+ trolley?
It's hard to think that her life is anything other than a series of made up stories at this point.

Reactions: 16
My mother uses a mobility scooter and an accessible checkout is nice but, especially if she had the kids with her, it’s easy enough to use a ‘normal’ checkout. The accessible one is slightly wider (I think) and the belt is lower down, but the usual ones are fine and my mother uses those if the queue is shorter. I hate the term ’Karen’ normally but it really does just sum her up. She’s the boss Karen, the end level Karen you have to defeat after you’ve been through all the others. The Karenest of Karens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The first thing I would do if someone punched and kicked my kids is to spend £100+ at ASDA.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
"Customer service goon"

Lovely.

I'm not excusing it happening even if it is, but the way she's worded it I assume it's another child, likely of a similar age to the younger one (I am 100% sure if it had been an adult or much older kid she'd have specified that) so what's the actual point of reporting it to the police? They can do the grand total of duck all, especially as no doubt it will turn out to have been a mutual fight based on her previous stories about the kids.

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
RSM's kid attacks another kid: "Oh well, tit happens lol, hope they didn't need hospital treatment!"

Another kid attacks RSM's kid: "POLICE REPORT, CRIMINAL CHARGES, JAIL THE LITTLE bleep FOR LIFE"

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.