Riley Hemson (healthychick101)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Model in what world. She’s fat and so what? Does not have attractive face or model qualities in any form
I agree, she’s not model material. Her face isn’t attractive but her body fits the aesthetic that the world loves now which is big ass and tiny waist.

Reactions: 3
Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
I don’t know what I hate more- the shoes or those pants

Reactions: 8
I’m gonna be real. The year was 2004, and I was 15 years old. It was my best friends deb. I procured those 3/4 culottes type pants from sportsgirl, paired it with an outrageously expensive floaty chiffon piece of material top from GASP, loaded my neckline with as many necklaces I could procure from ice accessories, and paired it with stunning pair of heels from Zu (I think they were round toed dusty pink suede.) you get the gist right.
well this reminds me of that same look but much less tit hot than the first time round and without the naivety of adolescence as an excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I’m gonna be real. The year was 2004, and I was 15 years old. It was my best friends deb. I procured those 3/4 culottes type pants from sportsgirl, paired it with an outrageously expensive floaty chiffon piece of material top from GASP, loaded my neckline with as many necklaces I could procure from ice accessories, and paired it with stunning pair of heels from Zu (I think they were round toed dusty pink suede.) you get the gist right.
well this reminds me of that same look but much less tit hot than the first time round and without the naivety of adolescence as an excuse
omg so many memories with all those brands that no longer exist. ICE was high priority trash. ZU was the only place i bought over expensive heels in my early 20s.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Has anyone else seen the ‘collab’ jaz hand and Riley video ! And the bleeping martini glass on her head and eating the olive ?!! Plz tell me I’m not the only one absolutely pissing myself at it 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5