Riley Hemson (healthychick101)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has anyone else seen the ‘collab’ jaz hand and Riley video ! And the bleeping martini glass on her head and eating the olive ?!! Plz tell me I’m not the only one absolutely pissing myself at it 😂😂
Omg. All of their posts are so embarrassing, it's like they think they're high fashion models. I'm hoping they're taking the piss but I'm pretty sure they're not 🫠

Reactions: 3
Omg. All of their posts are so embarrassing, it's like they think they're high fashion models. I'm hoping they're taking the piss but I'm pretty sure they're not 🫠
Riley has actually become a very successful plus size model, she just did a whole campaign for JPG, how she got the job I have no idea but apparently any BODY can be a model today - doesn’t matter what you look like

• Haha
Reactions: 1
just watched the video for the Riley jaz hand jewellery thing… omfg I’m dying of second hand embarrassment… it’s not that they aren’t beautiful women coz I think they are but it’s like just them eye bleeping a camera and it’s just uncomfortable to watch and I still can’t deal with the bleeping martini glass… who told them it looked good ?? Who !?? Clearly not a friend hahaha

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Does she think she’s a celebrity ? What does she think anyone of the general public is going to do with her signing a thank you card ? Cherish it and stick it on their bedroom walls ? My god straight in the bin, so delusional

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 4
The absolute ego on these fuckwits that literally stare at their phones all day. They do absolutely zilch for society yet think people want their signature!?

WOW.

The narcissism is real.

Reactions: 7
So how long till she ends up with shin splints? The running with a heart rate monitor is so funny to me. I walk as fast as she ran 1km

• Haha
Reactions: 5
You can wear whatever you like at any size, it doesn’t mean it always looks good. This dress would look tit on any size but this slug and her heinous attitude are so ugly.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I swear tit like this is giving me body dysmorphia!!! Her website really says she’s a 2XL (size 16) in this.., there is just no way surely??? Why do these bopo influencers LIE about their size? It goes against everything the movement is meant to be about? duck me dead!!!

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 2
I swear tit like this is giving me body dysmorphia!!! Her website really says she’s a 2XL (size 16) in this.., there is just no way surely??? Why do these bopo influencers LIE about their size? It goes against everything the movement is meant to be about? duck me dead!!!
She's be at least a size 18-20 size 16 my ass!

Reactions: 6
Surely that would screw people over ordering too because her being a 16 I would order an size 8 but Im usually a 14 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2