Riley Hemson (healthychick101)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m sooooo glad she has a thread! I have so much to say on this idiot!
1- how is she a model? She is NOT attractive at all imo and she looks like a parrot?? I feel like in her pics even when she works for Brands like showpo that she gets to edit the photos to her liking before they’re released
2-her activewear is a JOKE! The way people rave about it absolutely sends me off my rocker, a FRONT SEAM in leggings is just basically a camel toe! Sorry but I do NOT want my fanny flaps out and about while I’m walking around in activewear
3-the way her and jaz spend money each week is actually disgusting- each week it’s a new design her label purse or bag - I NEVER see them donate to charity, not saying she doesn’t however it wouldn’t hurt to show this so your following doesn’t think you’re an asshole
4- her SWIMWEAR!!!!! Made exclusively for “hour glass” body shapes with no tummies No stretchmarks no nothing! She is a total fraud making money off the fact she has a smallish waist, her designs are so ugly and it kills me she makes an absolute fortune (when I say fortune I’m talking MILLIONS) off of these horribly designs swimwear because girls lap it up
5- her ridiculously overpriced jeans building a “capsule collection” LOL I’m sorry you model for showpo? Now you wanna be sustainable and build a Capsule collection?
6- the anxious attachment style relationship she has with vita, not sure if anyone has noticed but homegirl goes NOWHERE without him. Now I love my boyfriend but Christ on a bike it’s NOT healthy to be with someone ALL the time.

Im sure I’ll think of more later

Reactions: 14
Loving this thread. I never followed her so I had zero clue of the backstory however I’ve seen her constantly.
I read he doesn’t work and they give off serious toxic relationship vibes. I find her attitude quite repulsive for some reason, can’t put my finger on it though.

Reactions: 4
Loving this thread. I never followed her so I had zero clue of the backstory however I’ve seen her constantly.
I read he doesn’t work and they give off serious toxic relationship vibes. I find her attitude quite repulsive for some reason, can’t put my finger on it though.
Yes! I can’t put my finger on it either. She gives off massive mean girl vibes. Even more so when she’s with jaz.

Reactions: 2
I hate the way she talks it’s like she’s 16 and in school it’s just odd. One of their friends is filthy rich and lives in Brisbane city

Reactions: 2
I never followed her journey, I only followed her because I was following Jaz during her keto phase I followed every thing she did because she was such a genuine “Aussie influencer” back then just tryna lose weight and I respected that. Keto had its bad rep but I was like na it works for her good for her. Then Riley showed up in one of her vlogs and I thought their friendship was hilarious, so I followed her too thinking she would be another genuine weightloss journey to watch! Plus she was kiwi so bonus!
They were fine for a while but I started to notice whatever jaz promoted Riley did too like that jenuora barff. Jaz did activewear low and behold so did Riley. That stupid cooking box that costs an arm and a leg. Ect ect you’d watch Jazs stories and Riley’s would just be a repeat of whatever garbage Jazs was.
Then once jaz lost the weight she started doing lots of hauls of big expensive tit and she basically just was famous for being rich at that point. Same as Riley. Got the followers from being genuine then the pair of them sold their souls. The stuff they post is just absolutely disgusting now.

Reactions: 3
I will die alone on this hill, Riley is NOT a model. She does not have the looks or the height to be one. She’s only popular because she’s got a flat stomach and huge hips which is the most popular aesthetic at the moment. She’s also an influencer. If she tried to make it as a model first she would crash and burn

Reactions: 12
How many people who like her pictures actually think she's stunning and gorgeous or are they just liking it because she's stunning and brave for posting her melting jelly bean body? I'm sorry I'm 100% a senseless hater but I have to get it out somehow. Do you think she brings her gay boyfriend everywhere with her so he can constantly hype her up? Something HAS to be fuelling the delusion. AND she is obviously wearing shape wear in so many pictures, which is just another unrealistic thing coming from "healthychick101". Size 16 my arse, she's got to be closer to an NZ 20

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I will die alone on this hill, Riley is NOT a model. She does not have the looks or the height to be one. She’s only popular because she’s got a flat stomach and huge hips which is the most popular aesthetic at the moment. She’s also an influencer. If she tried to make it as a model first she would crash and burn
Not alone at all! I don’t get the appeal.

Reactions: 5
How many people who like her pictures actually think she's stunning and gorgeous or are they just liking it because she's stunning and brave for posting her melting jelly bean body? I'm sorry I'm 100% a senseless hater but I have to get it out somehow. Do you think she brings her gay boyfriend everywhere with her so he can constantly hype her up? Something HAS to be fuelling the delusion. AND she is obviously wearing shape wear in so many pictures, which is just another unrealistic thing coming from "healthychick101". Size 16 my arse, she's got to be closer to an NZ 20
Melting jelly bean body took me out 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 5