Riley Hemson (healthychick101)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The fringe looks so thin and stringy, it makes it makes her look balding.
This fresh jort fit has to be one of the worst outfits I have ever seen unironically posted to instagram. How did anyone let her leave the house like this? And I know people argue about outfits thin people wearing eccentric outfits, like "is it fashion or is it a thin person wearing a bad outfit", but this would never ever look good on anybody imo

Attachments

Reactions: 3
This fresh jort fit has to be one of the worst outfits I have ever seen unironically posted to instagram. How did anyone let her leave the house like this? And I know people argue about outfits thin people wearing eccentric outfits, like "is it fashion or is it a thin person wearing a bad outfit", but this would never ever look good on anybody imo
She has the WORST style. Literally the worst. Idk why her bf doesn’t grow a pair and tell her how ridiculous she looks !!

Reactions: 5
I stand by she is such an unfortunate looking person.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
This is horrendous 🫣🫣🫣

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Her fringe reminds me of when I was young and would try to cut my own fringe and make it too thin because I was scared to hack too much hair off. If she paid for that, I'm concerned.

The jort outfit is truly hideous as well. She's always badly dressed but this is a new low.

Her fringe reminds me of when I was young and would try to cut my own fringe and make it too thin because I was scared to hack too much hair off. If she paid for that, I'm concerned.

The jort outfit is truly hideous as well. She's always badly dressed but this is a new low.
Sometimes I wonder if she’s taking the piss and wanting to look as bad as possible

How many people who like her pictures actually think she's stunning and gorgeous or are they just liking it because she's stunning and brave for posting her melting jelly bean body? I'm sorry I'm 100% a senseless hater but I have to get it out somehow. Do you think she brings her gay boyfriend everywhere with her so he can constantly hype her up? Something HAS to be fuelling the delusion. AND she is obviously wearing shape wear in so many pictures, which is just another unrealistic thing coming from "healthychick101". Size 16 my arse, she's got to be closer to an NZ 20
Size 16 ABSOLUTELY not. That's like Simone Anderson who says she's a size 12. She's easily a size 20.

• Haha
There’s a news article about her on Perthnow, her trip to Rotto as though she’s some kind of celebrity. Really scraping the barrel must have been a slow news day
That jorts outfit is the bleeping ugliest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, no way do people actually call that fashion. I’ll stay in my daggy mum jeans over that any day thanks 🫠

There’s a news article about her on Perthnow, her trip to Rotto as though she’s some kind of celebrity. Really scraping the barrel must have been a slow news day
That jorts outfit is the bleeping ugliest thing I’ve ever seen in my life, no way do people actually call that fashion. I’ll stay in my daggy mum jeans over that any day thanks 🫠
Just the word ‘jorts’ makes me LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 2
She wants to get married in Italy now…. Hmmm doubt it because she wouldn’t get much sponsorship wise there

• Sick
Reactions: 1
This chick isn't a model 😂 She's such a try hard, i do feel for her that she can't lose weight she lipedema i think its called.

You can absolutely lose weight with lipedema, she can also afford lipo if she hates it that much but she’s built her career over her tiny waist and big thighs and butt so she’d be stupid to do that. She is the furthest thing from a model in my eyes so I’m shocked she gets so much work.