Riley Hemson (healthychick101)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Does anyone have any stories about how stuck up rude this chick is? I’m pretty sure when celeb spell check was doing those anon posts there was one about how someone saw jaz hand and blank in the loo and this chick was calling everyone peasants and that SCREAMS Riley. She has become so conceited she used to be relatable and nice but man has she changed....money has done wonders to her personality and not in a good way she is revolting

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I am so sad there’s not more on this thread ! I feel like she’s so disingenuous I cant put my finger on it but something about her irks me

Reactions: 3
Ok this thread needs resurrecting haha I saw in the Aussie influencers chat that Riley will be on the Forbes under 40 list next year ? Sorry like what lol

• Wow
I can't stand how smug she looks at all times, especially in those mediocre outfits. My friend saw her in burger king on a night out in NZ. Obviously its normal to get some fast food after a night out but with her username, I think thats funny. Also those cap sleeve exercise tops from her looking bleeping horrendous. Also her head is so small, she looks like a pinhead. And she always looks sunburnt and its starting to show on her decolletage. She really activates my almonds.

• Haha
Please let’s get this thread going !
I love how she ALWAYS has a camel toe in literally everything she wears- Jaz even mentioned it in one of her vlogs and she needs to fix it ect Riley says how it always happens blah blah blah
Then she goes and makes activewear with a FRONT SEAM !!! That made me cackle. Like you’re the queen of camel toe- front seams are sooooo out- and you couldn’t spend a bit more money to not have the problem ?? 🤣

• Haha
Omg can’t stand her!! Her clothes are horrendous and that dress for her engagement party? Wth! It’s something my 60yr old mum would wear.
she’s so out of touch with reality. Too many people around her telling her she’s amazing.

Reactions: 9
I’m so excited other people are getting it on this thread haha

Do you think she edits her body ? I feel like in tagged pics she looks different.

I’m so excited other people are getting it on this thread haha

Do you think she edits her body ? I feel like in tagged pics she looks different.
You’ve just sent me down an absolute rabbit hole.
RILEY WHERE DID YOUR HOURGLASS FIGURE GO 📣📣📣

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Does she have something wrong with her that she has never skimmed down beyond the size she is now? She made her living off healthychick101 to start with but she doesn’t look like someone who has spent as much time in the gym as she claims.

I used to love following her when she was studying to be a paramedic but now she’s just like all the rest.
---

And her swimwear is hideous. I said what I said.

Reactions: 10
You’ve just sent me down an absolute rabbit hole.
RILEY WHERE DID YOUR HOURGLASS FIGURE GO 📣📣📣
Ok I’ve just seen the photos on her page. I reckon she’s wearing a corset in the yellow dress which gives her those extreme curves. Must have been so uncomfortable 😬

That yellow dress is horrendous - its giving 90s prom. I expected more from her.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I’m so glad I found this thread. Years ago I got blocked because someone commented she had gained her weight back and some and I accidentally liked it and went to unlike it quickly and I was blocked. I mean it was true. She made her brand off healthychick101 by losing weight so she could be a good paramedic and she threw it out the window to be an influencer. The lowest of low you could get. At least as a paramedic she would have a meaningful job. Not ripping people off and promoting everything tit for $$ she’s honestly gained so much weight back and is way bigger than a 16 that’s for sure

Reactions: 9
I’m so glad I found this thread. Years ago I got blocked because someone commented she had gained her weight back and some and I accidentally liked it and went to unlike it quickly and I was blocked. I mean it was true. She made her brand off healthychick101 by losing weight so she could be a good paramedic and she threw it out the window to be an influencer. The lowest of low you could get. At least as a paramedic she would have a meaningful job. Not ripping people off and promoting everything tit for $$ she’s honestly gained so much weight back and is way bigger than a 16 that’s for sure
Maybe it was me who commented how quickly she’d pivoted from health to ✨ body positivity ✨ because obesity must pay better

• Haha
Reactions: 4
She absolutely edits her body/face/everything. I think I unfollowed her, that or she just never comes up in my feed any more. I bet most of her audience are creepy men now.

Reactions: 1
Finally she has a thread. I followed her years ago like so many and loved seeing her on her gym and paramedic journey. It was so cool seeing her own her size and working for a healthier lifestyle. I was so proud her of when she got an apprenticeship with the Ambulance service because they are so hard to get. And this flog decideds to give it up for full time influencing and that's when I saw how much of a sell out she was. Now she's just like every other sell out influencer and she doesn't stand out from the crowd at all