Riley Hemson (healthychick101)

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
You can absolutely lose weight with lipedema, she can also afford lipo if she hates it that much but she’s built her career over her tiny waist and big thighs and butt so she’d be stupid to do that. She is the furthest thing from a model in my eyes so I’m shocked she gets so much work.
Oh yeh she could definitely lose weight even with her condition, but her legs will always be out portion with the rest of her body. I don't get why she wouldn't get lipo. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
I can't believe she still has that pathetic "fringe". How have none of her friends told her how bad it looks?!

• Haha
I heard the bf speak in a Insta story ! I was shocked haha anyone know about this Jean Paul gaultier trip?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I heard the bf speak in a Insta story ! I was shocked haha anyone know about this Jean Paul gaultier trip?
the BF is a giving door mat vibes. Anyone else feel that? He seems really insecure, no sense of self - poor guy. Riley is overpowering so I would say he does not get a word in, in their relationship.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
58CEAAAF-67BA-4251-B874-B4BCC18D80CA.png
8F43BA10-6F0F-4DD8-B442-DDE54481F010.png
D2B4BB4F-CD76-433C-9DD9-2A59BAD94236.png
3E3F30CA-9601-4368-940B-892403FDE8F0.png

what the actual duck does she think when she gets dressed. I used to enjoy Riley but now she’s dressing like I did when I was allowed to dress myself for the first time as a 4 year old in the late 90’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17
That denim skirt and sneakers makes me think of someone Michelle Duggar would wear.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Oh yeh she could definitely lose weight even with her condition, but her legs will always be out portion with the rest of her body. I don't get why she wouldn't get lipo. 🤷‍♀️
Lipo would mean a lot of loose skin, which even with compression garments wouldn't be able to remediate. She'd probably be looking at revision surgery and a thigh lift to remove excess skin. Huge surgery, with long recovery. If her body fits her image at the moment then no reason to change it.

I think this whole thing morphed from weight loss/healthy chick to body positivity because it can be so difficult to lose weight. I think she found it easier to just carry on and claim body positivity than actually change her habits and as a result she's gained any weight back and more. Which is kind of disingenuous.

She definitely gets work, not because of her lumpy body, but through the followers and engagement, I think a lot of people follow her for being so stunning and brave. I think she appeals to people who are intimidated by seeing others that are more attractive.

I think this whole thing morphed from weight loss/healthy chick to body positivity because it can be so difficult to lose weight. I think she found it easier to just carry on and claim body positivity than actually change her habits and as a result she's gained any weight back and more. Which is kind of disingenuous.

She definitely gets work, not because of her lumpy body, but through the followers and engagement, I think a lot of people follow her for being so stunning and brave. I think she appeals to people who are intimidated by seeing others that are more attractive.
As in she is stunning!?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Oh but has anyone noticed how much she photoshops the photos on her Instagram? I’ve seen her modeling work for other brands which are unedited and she looks completely different! there’s one thing to be body positive, but like dedikated to than go and edit all your photos completely defeats the purpose of the message you are portraying.

• Wow

Stunning and brave are definitely not the first words that come to mind 😳

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Ok I’ve just seen the photos on her page. I reckon she’s wearing a corset in the yellow dress which gives her those extreme curves. Must have been so uncomfortable 😬
Yea it’s super tight custom corset to go with the super expensive custom dress. For 6k (minimum) I would be expecting a whole lot more wow. Imagine how extreme her wedding dress will be
---
Ewww with Vita creeping behind her in the wife beater singlet.

So he doesn't work at all huh? Just mooches off her?
Her full time personal photographer 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Does she actually say she’s a 16?? No bleeping way, just admit your actual size if you’re going to talk about it. Brittney Saunders is the same, sorry babes I refuse to believe she’s a size 10 no matter how much she pushes it.

I think she's quite pretty physically. But she comes across as a total snob. her sense in fashion is APPALLING. those shorts her brand just brought out remind me of inmate prison uniforms. Eek 😬

• Haha