Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

privilegedsimone

58CEAAAF-67BA-4251-B874-B4BCC18D80CA.png
8F43BA10-6F0F-4DD8-B442-DDE54481F010.png
D2B4BB4F-CD76-433C-9DD9-2A59BAD94236.png
3E3F30CA-9601-4368-940B-892403FDE8F0.png

what the actual fuck does she think when she gets dressed. I used to enjoy Riley but now she’s dressing like I did when I was allowed to dress myself for the first time as a 4 year old in the late 90’s

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I’m sooooo glad she has a thread! I have so much to say on this idiot!
1- how is she a model? She is NOT attractive at all imo and she looks like a parrot?? I feel like in her pics even when she works for Brands like showpo that she gets to edit the photos to her liking before they’re released
2-her activewear is a JOKE! The way people rave about it absolutely sends me off my rocker, a FRONT SEAM in leggings is just basically a camel toe! Sorry but I do NOT want my fanny flaps out and about while I’m walking around in activewear
3-the way her and jaz spend money each week is actually disgusting- each week it’s a new design her label purse or bag - I NEVER see them donate to charity, not saying she doesn’t however it wouldn’t hurt to show this so your following doesn’t think you’re an asshole
4- her SWIMWEAR!!!!! Made exclusively for “hour glass” body shapes with no tummies No stretchmarks no nothing! She is a total fraud making money off the fact she has a smallish waist, her designs are so ugly and it kills me she makes an absolute fortune (when I say fortune I’m talking MILLIONS) off of these horribly designs swimwear because girls lap it up
5- her ridiculously overpriced jeans building a “capsule collection” LOL I’m sorry you model for showpo? Now you wanna be sustainable and build a Capsule collection?
6- the anxious attachment style relationship she has with vita, not sure if anyone has noticed but homegirl goes NOWHERE without him. Now I love my boyfriend but Christ on a bike it’s NOT healthy to be with someone ALL the time.

Im sure I’ll think of more later

Reactions: 14

Mickybrowneyes

VIP Member
I will die alone on this hill, Riley is NOT a model. She does not have the looks or the height to be one. She’s only popular because she’s got a flat stomach and huge hips which is the most popular aesthetic at the moment. She’s also an influencer. If she tried to make it as a model first she would crash and burn

Reactions: 12

shytetalker2.0

Chatty Member
Does she have something wrong with her that she has never skimmed down beyond the size she is now? She made her living off healthychick101 to start with but she doesn’t look like someone who has spent as much time in the gym as she claims.

I used to love following her when she was studying to be a paramedic but now she’s just like all the rest.
---

And her swimwear is hideous. I said what I said.

Reactions: 10
Omg can’t stand her!! Her clothes are horrendous and that dress for her engagement party? Wth! It’s something my 60yr old mum would wear.
she’s so out of touch with reality. Too many people around her telling her she’s amazing.

Reactions: 9

sweetface2022

VIP Member
I’m so glad I found this thread. Years ago I got blocked because someone commented she had gained her weight back and some and I accidentally liked it and went to unlike it quickly and I was blocked. I mean it was true. She made her brand off healthychick101 by losing weight so she could be a good paramedic and she threw it out the window to be an influencer. The lowest of low you could get. At least as a paramedic she would have a meaningful job. Not ripping people off and promoting everything shit for $$ she’s honestly gained so much weight back and is way bigger than a 16 that’s for sure

Reactions: 9

Buzzy_beeeeee

Finally she has a thread. I followed her years ago like so many and loved seeing her on her gym and paramedic journey. It was so cool seeing her own her size and working for a healthier lifestyle. I was so proud her of when she got an apprenticeship with the Ambulance service because they are so hard to get. And this flog decideds to give it up for full time influencing and that's when I saw how much of a sell out she was. Now she's just like every other sell out influencer and she doesn't stand out from the crowd at all

Reactions: 8

Velvett0ast

Just because you can, doesn’t mean you should.
I don’t know what I hate more- the shoes or those pants

shaaanxosucks

Does anyone have any stories about how stuck up rude this chick is? I’m pretty sure when celeb spell check was doing those anon posts there was one about how someone saw jaz hand and blank in the loo and this chick was calling everyone peasants and that SCREAMS Riley. She has become so conceited she used to be relatable and nice but man has she changed....money has done wonders to her personality and not in a good way she is revolting

• Sick

poopoo

I can't stand how smug she looks at all times, especially in those mediocre outfits. My friend saw her in burger king on a night out in NZ. Obviously its normal to get some fast food after a night out but with her username, I think thats funny. Also those cap sleeve exercise tops from her looking fucking horrendous. Also her head is so small, she looks like a pinhead. And she always looks sunburnt and its starting to show on her decolletage. She really activates my almonds.

• Haha

influenzaaar

VIP Member
I’m gonna be real. The year was 2004, and I was 15 years old. It was my best friends deb. I procured those 3/4 culottes type pants from sportsgirl, paired it with an outrageously expensive floaty chiffon piece of material top from GASP, loaded my neckline with as many necklaces I could procure from ice accessories, and paired it with stunning pair of heels from Zu (I think they were round toed dusty pink suede.) you get the gist right.
well this reminds me of that same look but much less shit hot than the first time round and without the naivety of adolescence as an excuse

• Haha
Reactions: 7

emmygluewho

VIP Member
The absolute ego on these fuckwits that literally stare at their phones all day. They do absolutely zilch for society yet think people want their signature!?

WOW.

The narcissism is real.

Reactions: 7