Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

plattyjoobs

VIP Member
She’s going for the “we’re so close we do everything together” & we’re so in love. When the reality is she’s worried about letting him lose. She’s the kind of women that makes them have a “couples” Facebook account.
Whenever I see them I always wonder who cheated, at least you’d know the answer with these two.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

hssdrs

VIP Member
TBF This months sales are going to a charity dear to her Macmillan which is good.

On another note heard Richie on bbc radio saying the job came at the right time after he retired from rugby :LOL::LOL:
I mean yes that was some 45 mins you had between both announcement's.

Last edited:
  • Haha

allyballet

He and zippy wouldn't care if they did,
they'd still use it.

Joseph is my guess after his Irish grandad.
That special grandad he never mentioned before playing for Ireland.
I think Andrew will feature in the child's name. Where would they be without his money behind them?

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
So we have seen what the fans & jo-public think of his new DOR job via via Pa thirkill BUT what do not only the York knights/Hull players /plus the rest of the rugby player think ?
He must be getting some ripping from some of them the changing room banter will be brutal.
And he was crying about tattle..

• Haha

ohdoris

VIP Member
One of the Salford players has spoken out & said it’s a crazy decision. I would imagine most people with common sense feel the same way.
He has no coaching or management experience- but we all know why he’s been given the job & it’s absolutely nothing to do with his CV. Any credibility he did have in RL (he was a great player when he was younger & he had a fantastic first season back at Leeds) has been wiped out with this blatant nepotism. Let’s see how Hulls next few seasons pan out because they are dire at the moment.

• Haha

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
It might be Rickey !!! Said a la Bianca
It doesn’t seem it when your head is turned by money or even not life passes in the blink of an eye !
Before you know it your lads will be going for a pint with the best male rodel in their lives and your daughter will be posting her best insta love pics to that person too !
No doubt Richy,Mickey,Dickey - mark my words you will rue the day that you abandoned your children.
Helen will prosper and you will be a distant memory and unfortunately there will be another couple at least more children too in your wake.
Zippy will be still posting second hand clothes and onto generic rugby player Mark IV
Dated June 2024 xx
Off course Helen will move on.. I have a feeling he will not regret/rue the day he abandoned his children.. He is too selfish.. These children should be in his life.. they should be apart of his new life.. building a relationship with their new siblings.. I bet zippy could have another 2-3 children to really lock him down.. Zippy will want those children to stay in the past and hers the priority.. “ the future “. Those children would be better to have him out their life than to put up with that..

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
They’d just blame Helen though. That’s what they do, there’s no accountability there at all. Every time a story appears about them, Zippy her mum and her mates post comments attacking Helen and painting dimwit out to the be the victim.

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Interesting comments under that article from a username who’s account was only created in April and who is from Harrogate and hasn’t commented on any other articles previously.
Complete bullshit, someone needs to tell him that to be a parent means being present in your kids lives. He's simply not prepared to put the work required in to having a relationship with his kids. What a sad pathetic creature he is blaming Helen for his inadequate personality.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
He's an absolute beaut of a dog. Came across this article and video last night... funny how genuinely happy Dicky was once upon a time.. the climbing wall in the kids bedroom was absolute GOALS. https://www.hellomagazine.com/homes...on-exclusive-look-inside-home-hello-magazine/
Wow, beautiful house.. Well dicky was certainly not unhappy.. he looked actually quite content really.. because if he really didn’t want to do it or there was any issue I doubt he would have made an appearance.. Christ, imagine you had your life planned ahead of you.. beautiful house.. just taken from in a blink of an eye.. even if he did have an affair.. the marriage can still be repaired but she wasn’t given a chance..

hssdrs

VIP Member
Helen is filming on the farm stuff meanwhile zips is selling dirty trainers for 90 quid ..........

• Haha

Sorbettolimone

Ok I’m lost I don’t follow rugby at all who is Sam and what exactly happened for those of us not rugby fans.
Sam Burgess is head coach at Warrington wolves ( dickie played there years ago and was "let go" allegedly caught in bed with a teammates mrs) ... Sam's approached Hull director of Rugby, - myler, with a request re a players welfare n starting team change.
Myler wouldn't agree. In Burgess opinion player safety comes before anything... myler willing to compromise that in order to benefit Hull.
Hope that explains. 🏉