Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

kingseven

VIP Member
Wow, beautiful house.. Well dicky was certainly not unhappy.. he looked actually quite content really.. because if he really didn’t want to do it or there was any issue I doubt he would have made an appearance.. Christ, imagine you had your life planned ahead of you.. beautiful house.. just taken from in a blink of an eye.. even if he did have an affair.. the marriage can still be repaired but she wasn’t given a chance..
He’s aged very quickly since this video

Reactions: 9
Another heavily filtered profile photo (she does not look like that) about to pop with a one year old as I’ve said before best of luck to her and wish her a safe delivery, but we know Myler ran from this life with Helen and he’s back to being a family man(for the second time with a very small age gap))/ and very under the thumb, and we know what happened last time only his lovely ex wife wouldn’t have had him under the thumb like Steph does.

Last edited:

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Helen talks about their relationship in her book and says she was knocked sideways by their split and didn't see it coming. In the photos of her straight afterwards, she looks in deep shock.
When Zippy was trolling Helen as Asgoodasitgets she referred to Baby E as 'a band aid baby, unfortunately' but who knows what story Myler spun her.

Well Zippy is an absolute cunt for doing that.. How dare she, when she is the one who facilitated a marriage break down.. smells of absolute jealousy… Imagine if someone said that about her second baby.. ohhh you’d never know it could be a band aid baby too.. (I hope baby arrives happy and healthy)

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Silent dignity?! Maybe they should ask his three elder kids about silence 🙄 you can bet your life he tells everyone who asks that Helen won‘t let him see them but the truth is he can’t be bothered and this suits Zippy down to the ground.

In my younger days, I was a big Friends/Jennifer Aniston fan and I could never understand how she was so reasonable towards BP who humiliated her in front of practically the whole world. However, when she did the Friends reunion a few years ago, she kept having to leave the set in tears because it all came flooding back, her break up with Pitt which she described as 'the worst time of her life'. So she wasn't so cool about it after all. As an earlier poster said, Helen is acting in the best interests of her kids by staying classy (and Myler is no Brad Pitt!!!) but she must feel a range of emotions because what he did to her was a huge betrayal. No sign of a new relationship either.
I Love Jennifer Anniston another woman who is a class act.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
Let’s hope his three eldest were invited to the wedding of the year and got to congratulate their dad / new stepdad. Oh wait……
That’s probably why we haven’t seen any photos from the day. The older kids were not there

• Sad

HeyBabes

VIP Member
You just know zippy will do the “our family is complete” post when this other kid is born. Never mind dickie’s other family

• Sick

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
On one of the Yorkshire Live stories recently (28 March), a guy was mouthing off about whether Myler sees the kids. He tried to appear even-handed at first then quickly revealed himself as a Myler stan. Someone came into the discussion, very calm and reasonable saying that Myler was 'not involved' in the upbringing of Helen's kids and that she could not do the work she does to try and support her kids without the help of her parents and family.
Really in effect he should be looking after those children while she is working.. He should be at her house, while she is away.. Zippy would not like that.. lose of control.. She will want hers to be the priority…

Shinealight

VIP Member
Can’t believe that he followed Stuart Hogg after it was revealed that he was a philanderer too!
Like it’s some sort of club 🙄
Seems the cheaters gotta stick together.

Reactions: 8

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
If they aren’t married then it will be Thirkill on the baby’s wristband in hospital. It goes by mums actual surname and what’s on her notes to link mum and baby so unless she has changed her name officially then it won’t be Myler(although maybe if they are paying privately it might be different).
Bit odd to change your surname on social media if you aren’t married to the man.

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
He needs to stop digging his heels in and retire completely.
God knows why his dragging it out 👀

He won't be able to play on the digger either now.... Shame that! #karma
He’ll hold out as long as possible, what’s the alternative? Officially be a kept man? At least this way he can pretend he’s earning his keep. I reckon he’ll go into house renovations, financed by the Thirkhills of course. That way Zippy can keep an eye on him and he can pretend he has a proper job.

hssdrs

VIP Member
He’ll hold out as long as possible, what’s the alternative? Officially be a kept man? At least this way he can pretend he’s earning his keep. I reckon he’ll go into house renovations, financed by the Thirkhills of course. That way Zippy can keep an eye on him and he can pretend he has a proper job.
Look up MYLER CONSTRUCTION LTD on compaines houses

hssdrs

VIP Member
Hull { dull} fc are playing at home Leeds rhinos on Sunday .....oh Myler will need thick skin or ear buds on for this game.
Need to record it though to watch Monday.