Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

klairklopp

VIP Member
Jack is my guess. Jackshit

Getting the word dad mixed up with sausage again myler....
I have never seen a baby shower cake with the parents names on. The wording on this cake is a bit sick IMO. Is it so their boy doesn’t get mixed up with his other (seemingly abandoned) boys?……. As for the name, come on we all know she’ll have a little Dickie 😒

Reactions: 12
I’m sure it’s deliberate that she posts them every weekend. She’s keeping receipts.

I bet it kills Zippy to see Helen thriving. She’s writing the book on When They Go Low, We Go High
It’s definitely deliberate her way off showing she has the kids again on the weekend/and over Easter, I’d do the same if I was in her position.

Reactions: 12

ohdoris

VIP Member
Westerman’s behaviour was vile, but he’s still remained a good Dad to his kids. Perhaps he can give Dim Dickie a few pointers.

Reactions: 11

Mumhun

OMG I’ve never had a thread title before!! So excited
Does this mean he’ll send the police to my door 🥱

• Haha

Aab41

VIP Member
It's not just that he cut his kids off which is bad enough but his whole family did too. I just can't get my head around the fact that the whole Myler family have seemingly blocked those 3 children out of their lives!

Ally Pally

VIP Member
With all the money they have he could easily apply for a court order and put a proper, legally binding access agreement in place. So what’s stopping him?
Exactly! He was quick enough to cry to the media that Helen was stopping him moving on when she didn't sign the divorce papers quickly enough.

Meehee69

Let’s have some predictions for this thread.
Helen becomes even more successful and either stays happy on or own with her 3 children or maybe meets someone who thinks the world of her and loves spending time with her children.
The only time this thread will be active because of Helen and to laugh and point and say - I told you so dickheads to Bitch and her Bitch (Rich)
Zippy will find the second baby weight hard to lose,hormones will be haywire and all she will think of constantly is Greggs and back alleys.
She will be looking to Pa for compliments and cash as she ain’t gonna get it from Loser boy.
Loser boy won’t dare do anything against the Thirkills as his ass is theirs unless he can find another little spoilt rich girl.
He wont be anything apart from the best daddy 😂
He may do some more tantruming and post a few boss eyed pics but that will be it !
He’s done ✔- you are boring Rich apart from your tantrums now go and be true to form and start shagging around and give us something to tattle about!!!!

• Haha

HeyBabes

VIP Member
She’s the type who starts practicing her signature with her married name as soon as she starts dating someone. She’ll Have been writing out Zippy Myler while he was still with Helen. Psycho material

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
Thanks to @Mumhun for the new title .

Quick re-cap
They shut down the press when they said they were engaged before Christmas.
House renovations are under way at the "queen Vic " house.
Richie missed the 1st few games of his 1st season with York knights because of a injury
400th league game was a Myler / Thirkill family big day out .......but 3 kids were absent.
Few weeks later another injury has him out for up to 3 months,
Steph in 7 months pregnant with baby no : 2 / 5th for Richie
O's 1st birthday the " engagement ring" was on show & so was similar maternity dungarees that Helen worn with E.
Richie has delated his " work" Instagram account.

Feel free to add anything I missed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Helen had the kids all weekend as she’s still showing she has them on her stories on the weekends, I couldn’t think of anything worse then getting married heavily pregnant each to their own I suppose, talk about a shot gun wedding.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Oh that’s a brilliant comment about myler getting rid of people!!
---
Admitting infidelity really does put the nail in the coffin. 💀

She's no better than tattle....

I seen her like on the ZH comment,
Letting it slip with her loose lips again.
Wonder if myler runs the game plan past her for Hull, see if she likes it!

Imagen ur playing for a club,
And it's being run by what the DoR misstress likes and doesn't like 🤣
---
Has the yorkshire rimmer signed for Billy no mates?

#Teaminfidelity
---
#hullfc
So she has confirmed it .. she was banging a married man.. robbed children of their family set- up.. what Would we call a woman like her.. Hmmm let me see..

influenzas

Let’s hope his three eldest were invited to the wedding of the year and got to congratulate their dad / new stepdad. Oh wait……

Reactions: 10

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
I didn't see him after the game last night, in the players bar.
then again Hull didn't hang around long, so he could have even talking somewhere else in the club.
Ohhh!! We have our own resident spy.. our spying tattler.. Richies circle has been infiltrated.. Go on tell us the goss!!

Reactions: 10