Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
I read her book as well and was struck by how she doesn’t slate him at all. She could and no one would blame her, but she’s the bigger person by refusing to lower herself to it.

• Heart
Reactions: 14

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Did anyone see the article about Helen in the DM.. Went straight to comments.. there was one bitchy comment about Helen .. someone commented is that you zippy!!! Ahaha

• Haha
Express story reported on Helen's post saying she'd moved house over a few days and that her Dad had helped her. Zipwits' cheerleader chimes in (I think this guy is Dimwit)

Cardenal Mendoza.38 MIN AGO
What a bore. She's taken victimhood to a new level.

What a poisonous pair.
-

Helen is on insta with Dimwit's biological father but Dimwit is not. Helen sometimes likes their posts, just an ordinary down to earth family. Dimwit has definitely got issues; his behaviour is not normal. Whether Daddy issues is part of that... who knows?
Yeah her story yesterday on Instagram was her father helping her move from the family home she shared with Dickie, it was the front door of the house that gave it away. Helen is far from a victim if anything she’s the polar opposite, she’s extremely strong and handled cowardly little man Dickie walking out on her and her gorgeous children with grace and class. I really can’t wait for karma to catch up on Dickie the second.

• Heart

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
With all the money they have he could easily apply for a court order and put a proper, legally binding access agreement in place. So what’s stopping him?

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Zippy will have lost friends over this too.
I had a friend who met her now husband in not dissimilar circumstances and fell pregnant very very quickly. He had wanted to go back to his wife and 2 year old son quite early on in the relationship but then found out she was pregnant so stayed. I maintained the friendship for the sake of our children for a few years but she was so horrid to his son when he came to visit then called the ex-wife a cunt when she stopped visits because he was so unhappy (probably because of his evil stepmother!) that I was relieved when she announced that her husband had ‘decided’ to not see the son anymore because it was too difficult. I was pleased for the little boy, but realised I couldn’t be friends with such awful people. I remember looking the ex wife up shortly after and she had a good career, was attractive and clearly a good mum, just like Helen that took it in her stride.

• Heart

allyballet

I wonder deep down does he like his new role I think he’s out of his depth and would probably love to be back playing rugby, his life seemed much simpler when he was with Helen.
Well, fuck the two of them. Who knows what damage he has done in the way he exited his kids lives? I can never forget the pleasure he and Zippy took in rubbing Helen's face in it, treating her with contempt. Relationships break up but this pair were callous and cruel. So however this plays out for them, they've got it coming.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

ohdoris

VIP Member
She’s going for the “we’re so close we do everything together” & we’re so in love. When the reality is she’s worried about letting him lose. She’s the kind of women that makes them have a “couples” Facebook account.

• Haha

allyballet

In my younger days, I was a big Friends/Jennifer Aniston fan and I could never understand how she was so reasonable towards BP who humiliated her in front of practically the whole world. However, when she did the Friends reunion a few years ago, she kept having to leave the set in tears because it all came flooding back, her break up with Pitt which she described as 'the worst time of her life'. So she wasn't so cool about it after all. As an earlier poster said, Helen is acting in the best interests of her kids by staying classy (and Myler is no Brad Pitt!!!) but she must feel a range of emotions because what he did to her was a huge betrayal. No sign of a new relationship either.

• Heart

Mcsemma

FYI Stephs name has been changed from Thirkill to Myler on Instagram.
Wow classy. They've obviously had a quickie before baby no.2 is born out of wedlock... well done Steph, you've now fully created an opening for mistress. Remember the last time he was married.......

• Haha
Reactions: 12

allyballet

He would have been "working " from home the last week or so in case zips go's into labour .
The guy will be a pro at the whole labour, birth & taking the baby out the hospital in the car seat.
Not so great at following through as a father, however.

• Heart

allyballet

His mum might be the cunt!
Monkey see monkey do....
She certainly enables his behaviour. Standing posing beside him at his 300th match; Helen's kids/her grandkids nowhere to be seen. We've seen her lapping up the freebies at sporting events with the Thirkhills. Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Has anyone seen the Go Outdoors advert? Helen is the voiceover, imagine those two watching tv and then hearing Helen’s voice in their home 😂
Or the Victoria plumb & the ads with Gokwan for JD Williams oh to be a fly on the wall..
---
Really in effect he should be looking after those children while she is working.. He should be at her house, while she is away.. Zippy would not like that.. lose of control.. She will want hers to be the priority…
It's in her book that while still living in the house in Leeds she was getting help from friends when she was doing SCD to look after the kids but came to a point when one of them suggested going back to live with her parents so they could help with the kids.
So even then he was not helping/seeing the kids to allow Helen to work.

Last edited:
  • Heart
He doesn’t have a thick skin sure the comments sections on two daily mail articles made him deactivate his Instagram twice, I don’t know now he’s going to handle any criticism in his new role Imo.

• Haha
A man’s name on a baby shower cake how odd, most men don’t attend baby showers, she’s so unbelievably insecure she can’t fart without him.

• Haha