Richie Myler & Stephanie Thirkill #5 Christ alive it’s kid number five tickety boo and wife number two

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Mumhun for the new title .

Quick re-cap
They shut down the press when they said they were engaged before Christmas.
House renovations are under way at the "queen Vic " house.
Richie missed the 1st few games of his 1st season with York knights because of a injury
400th league game was a Myler / Thirkill family big day out .......but 3 kids were absent.
Few weeks later another injury has him out for up to 3 months,
Steph in 7 months pregnant with baby no : 2 / 5th for Richie
O's 1st birthday the " engagement ring" was on show & so was similar maternity dungarees that Helen worn with E.
Richie has delated his " work" Instagram account.

Feel free to add anything I missed.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
I didn’t realise he’ll be out for three months he will do his nut and she will get to miss out on playing fan girl/wag on the sidelines.
It's around the time she maybe giving birth so will have her fan girl moment with the new baby at the side lines.... That's if he is still there.

Reactions: 7
Let’s have some predictions for this thread.
Helen becomes even more successful and either stays happy on or own with her 3 children or maybe meets someone who thinks the world of her and loves spending time with her children.
The only time this thread will be active because of Helen and to laugh and point and say - I told you so dickheads to witch and her witch (Rich)
Zippy will find the second baby weight hard to lose,hormones will be haywire and all she will think of constantly is Greggs and back alleys.
She will be looking to Pa for compliments and cash as she ain’t gonna get it from Loser boy.
Loser boy won’t dare do anything against the Thirkills as his ass is theirs unless he can find another little spoilt rich girl.
He wont be anything apart from the best daddy 😂
He may do some more tantruming and post a few boss eyed pics but that will be it !
He’s done ✔- you are boring Rich apart from your tantrums now go and be true to form and start shagging around and give us something to tattle about!!!!

• Haha
To think he’ll be with zippy non stop 24/7 for the next three months no freedom apart from heading up to the building site of the Queen vic.

Reactions: 8
He needs to stop digging his heels in and retire completely.
God knows why his dragging it out 👀

He won't be able to play on the digger either now.... Shame that! #karma

He needs to stop digging his heels in and retire completely.
God knows why his dragging it out 👀

He won't be able to play on the digger either now.... Shame that! #karma
He’ll hold out as long as possible, what’s the alternative? Officially be a kept man? At least this way he can pretend he’s earning his keep. I reckon he’ll go into house renovations, financed by the Thirkhills of course. That way Zippy can keep an eye on him and he can pretend he has a proper job.

Another weekend and Helen on the sidelines yet again for her boys.
I’m sure it’s deliberate that she posts them every weekend. She’s keeping receipts.

I bet it kills Zippy to see Helen thriving. She’s writing the book on When They Go Low, We Go High

Reactions: 12
I’m sure it’s deliberate that she posts them every weekend. She’s keeping receipts.

I bet it kills Zippy to see Helen thriving. She’s writing the book on When They Go Low, We Go High
It’s definitely deliberate her way off showing she has the kids again on the weekend/and over Easter, I’d do the same if I was in her position.

Reactions: 12
He’ll hold out as long as possible, what’s the alternative? Officially be a kept man? At least this way he can pretend he’s earning his keep. I reckon he’ll go into house renovations, financed by the Thirkhills of course. That way Zippy can keep an eye on him and he can pretend he has a proper job.
Look up MYLER CONSTRUCTION LTD on compaines houses

OMG I’ve never had a thread title before!! So excited
Does this mean he’ll send the police to my door 🥱

• Haha
Their relationship started in deceit, both knowing that they could have taken the honourable route of waiting a while so Richie could end his marriage in a mature way, putting the kids first, but choosing instead to run full steam ahead, deceive, shack up and play house and play happy families two minutes after he leaves the woman who has only four months ago birthed his third child. No matter what facade they try and put on their lives, how many kids they have to try and cement their status as a normal happy family, the world knows who they are and what their character is. And unfortunately they will have to live with that 24/7, Stephanie knowing he has a roving winkie and can’t be let out of sight, Richie slowly realising he cheated on his family for some fun and ended up within a few months in exactly the same position he was in before, married with little kids, only this time with five or more mouths to feed. Their therapists will make top dollar off these two.

meanwhile Helen is seemingly loved by the nation, an inspiration to many, a strong and loving mother, and if and when she starts a new relationship it will be pure and not a result of lying and cheating, no public shaming, no difficult questions to answer to her kids, she will be able to settle down with someone she can trust and who loves her. She will sleep well at night knowing there is nothing on her conscience to answer to. She has all that to look forward to if and when she’s ready.

I bet Stephanie has been wearing some sort of ring on her fourth finger since before the divorce was even finalised. She strikes me as deeply insecure. Trying to speed run the relationship as fast as she can to try and match up to Helen and what Richie and Helen had. Unfortunately it will be their undoing. Far too much too soon. No time taken to try settle the existing children, make them feel secure, build up coparenting, adjust and adapt. Just an instant add water family while the old one might as well never have existed. The stress of it all and having no time to breathe and settle as a couple, just excitement and drama of an affair then a couple months of shacking up then a baby on the way. Poor kids, all five of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
[ QUOTE] ...slowly realising he cheated on his family for some fun and ended up within a few months in exactly the same position he was in before, married with little kids

The stress of it all and having no time to breathe and settle as a couple, just excitement and drama of an affair then a couple months of shacking up then a baby on the way.

[/QUOTE]

This is why people have affairs, it's the excitement and attention. They want a break / want out from what they see as the monotony of everyday family life. They love the attention and feeling like they're irresistible, one on the go and one at home.

You are so right, they absolutely do not leave to replicate what they've already got, it's the excitement they wanted, the ego boost. From experience, they see the one left holding the babies just getting on with life, and start some sort of competition to prove that they are just as happy. Or they realise how much they miss the ones they walked out on and replicate the family to fill the void.

Reactions: 10
Yes it’s been all too full on and too much too soon to quickly, I feel zippy is trying to out do her fiancés stunning ex wife, the house renovation being one of the many things that sealed the deal for me. Let’s not forget the same sling/pram and the most recent denim look it’s very creepy when you think of it. If you hate someone that much why try copy them I don’t get it personally.

Their relationship started in deceit, both knowing that they could have taken the honourable route of waiting a while so Richie could end his marriage in a mature way, putting the kids first, but choosing instead to run full steam ahead, deceive, shack up and play house and play happy families two minutes after he leaves the woman who has only four months ago birthed his third child. No matter what facade they try and put on their lives, how many kids they have to try and cement their status as a normal happy family, the world knows who they are and what their character is. And unfortunately they will have to live with that 24/7, Stephanie knowing he has a roving winkie and can’t be let out of sight, Richie slowly realising he cheated on his family for some fun and ended up within a few months in exactly the same position he was in before, married with little kids, only this time with five or more mouths to feed. Their therapists will make top dollar off these two.

meanwhile Helen is seemingly loved by the nation, an inspiration to many, a strong and loving mother, and if and when she starts a new relationship it will be pure and not a result of lying and cheating, no public shaming, no difficult questions to answer to her kids, she will be able to settle down with someone she can trust and who loves her. She will sleep well at night knowing there is nothing on her conscience to answer to. She has all that to look forward to if and when she’s ready.

I bet Stephanie has been wearing some sort of ring on her fourth finger since before the divorce was even finalised. She strikes me as deeply insecure. Trying to speed run the relationship as fast as she can to try and match up to Helen and what Richie and Helen had. Unfortunately it will be their undoing. Far too much too soon. No time taken to try settle the existing children, make them feel secure, build up coparenting, adjust and adapt. Just an instant add water family while the old one might as well never have existed. The stress of it all and having no time to breathe and settle as a couple, just excitement and drama of an affair then a couple months of shacking up then a baby on the way. Poor kids, all five of them.
TBH myler it seems was shagging around behind Helen’s back.. the saying goes “ you lay with dogs you will get fleas “ He was an absolute slut.. I blame Zippy for all of this.. She knew he was married probably knew about him being an absolute woman but still went ahead.. she could have said go back and work on your marriage as there is a small baby.. Then if it doesn’t work out then let’s give it a go.. No she didn’t she chose to trap him.. If she had any morals and respect none of this would have happened.. Myler is an absolute dog by all accounts “ any port in a storm “ way .. if was he wasn’t going to get his way with her.. he find someone else..

If it hadn’t have been zippy it would have been someone else imo.
Yes. Someone to have a ding dong with but not leave a marriage.. then have an additional two mouths to look after.. what woman in there right mind put themselves in that situation.. Ok have fun, which myler thought but he thought probably he wouldn’t leave Helen.. as it was only fun..

Reactions: 4