Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
[
This guy is spot on in everything about the whole sorry mess of not only cheating on his wife & kids ,,,,,,,,,,,,,but cheating on you too with his wife .
Leah sounds like what I can imagine Steph saying to people about how much they love each other but truth is Myler has/ is just telling her what she wants to hear.

Reactions: 1

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
I've seen/got a few pics now of her dripping in gucci/prada/fendi. She's doesn't seem to wear it when she's with dimwit,
would look silly stood next to her obviously.

think the majority of the makes she wears
we wouldn't be aware of as we aren't in the class.

Or should I say most of us don't have a trustfund to live off....
We the common people… Yes but why resell stuff donate it to charity.. ffs.. she really doesn’t need to do that.. flog stuff.. she has a trust fund… she is nouveau riche.. tacky as hell.. the travellers would dress better.. Fury et All..

• Heart
Reactions: 1

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Taking about the queen vic does he have the time now to over see things now he is office bound as DOR of the 2nd bottom club in the super league .
Is there a project builder over seeing it all now.
He never was to begin with.
Unless playing with a digger counts! 🤣
It's not like his original house renovation with helen.
This is zippy house,
( she bought before they got together )
That her father's paying to be renovated by designers/project managers not zippy and myler.
I doubt they will even unpack there own clothes when they move in.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
What is the photographers insta?
What's the name of the photographer ?
Put photographer in to the shops friends list
She has 2 accounts.
She shared it on her story tho unsure if they are still there.
One is beige bland mums maternity shoots,
the other is weddings.

She ain't married yet either.
She will not want the hospital putting thirkill on the wrist band is my guess like last time......

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
He knows her so well!
The engagement ring is not her size or its painful to wear. 💀

How embarrassing, it looks dirty too

He held helen at higher standers,
he had hers made. 💍

It looks like he got zips online/ in a rush,
Now she's having to make do,
Hiding that mess as per 🤡

The sandals need to go in the bin nobodys paying £400.

Attachments

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Dimwit has definitely got issues; his behaviour is not normal. Whether Daddy issues is part of that... who knows?
[/QUOTE]

100% this,Cause and effect.
It's absolutely bonkers his doing the same to his own Children.

When someone has had trauma/abuse/neglect from a parent as a child,
usually When they get older and have children themselves they make sure their child never has to face that trauma/abuse/neglect.
But some children turn a diffrent way......
They turn into the demon 👀.

Dimwits Instagram page is like his bio dad's.
New family, new kids, photos by the dozen!
none of myler his son.

I never knew PA thrikill was that rotten with money.. 175million?? Zippy is selling second hand gear.. which does look questionable.. Christ what is she trying to prove.. trying to be like one of us.. when that gear should be going to the charity shop.. Are they really that wealthy?? If she is going on like that.. I’d be living in London or the south of France.. if my daddy had that money..
Her family have a home in London and someone mentioned Florida before.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
This is what I cannot get my head around.. she is seemingly rotten with money and she is reselling “shite”!! You would actually think it would expensive clothes such as Hermes and or Gucci.. clothes shoes and or bags.. the resale value would be high.. it’s shows a bit of class.. Not shit that needs to go to the charity shop.. I really don’t think she is as wealthy as she makes out.. talk about cringe…
I've seen/got a few pics now of her dripping in gucci/prada/fendi. She's doesn't seem to wear it when she's with dimwit,
would look silly stood next to her obviously.

think the majority of the makes she wears
we wouldn't be aware of as we aren't in the class.

Or should I say most of us don't have a trustfund to live off....