Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

influenzas

Hey Steph, hope you had a lovely day with your step children. What an exciting event to bond over, bet they had a great time.

oh wait, they aren’t welcome in Richie’s new life are they?!

at least they have one good parent.

• Haha
Reactions: 10

ohdoris

VIP Member
Daddy Thirkill buying Dim Dickie another job….
This man has absolutely no shame, and no pride.
Just a job that moves him further away from his kids.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
We will soon know when she sticks up the babies name on her bio.
---

It baffles me how any woman could want to be with a man let alone marry one who doesn’t want to have anything to do with his children, but this is the same woman that thought she’d won a prize after he walked out on his wife who had not long given birth and a four month old and two young kids.
It’s one upmanship.. I took him away from her.. He is mine.. I have seen it too many times with people I am aquatinted with.. they set their sights on a man married or not. With the attitude I am going to get him.. once they have got him they are like the cat which has got the cream.. exactly the way zippy looked when they were first pictured together.. she really was enjoying it.. the control and manipulation.. she really is a devious bitch.. God help him now.. hahaha

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
I have never seen a baby shower cake with the parents names on. The wording on this cake is a bit sick IMO. Is it so their boy doesn’t get mixed up with his other (seemingly abandoned) boys?……. As for the name, come on we all know she’ll have a little Dickie 😒
Marking her territory again, oh the irony 😳 I think you could be right about Little Dick, it would align with her insecurities. Still makes me feel so sad for his three eldest children, how could he be so callous 😔

• Sad

allyballet

I wonder if this case with Holly Willoughby has given Helen (and other female presenters) pause for thought. Helen has no shortage of admirers and one superfan comments on every post Helen makes, though tbf, he comes across as harmless and well meaning. Helen's on her own with the kids and enjoys her free country life. I'm no particular fan of HW but it must have been terrifying.

I’ve no doubt her profile photo will be changed to a wedding photo in the next week to let all the ladies know he’s taken and he’s officially hers.

• Haha

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
A man’s name on a baby shower cake how odd, most men don’t attend baby showers, she’s so unbelievably insecure she can’t fart without him.
I was just going to say the same thing. I’ve never heard of the father or any male relatives being involved in a baby shower, but then he’s not allowed to go anywhere or do anything without her is he? Also that cake is a tacky as fuck. Proof that money doesn’t buy class.

Complete bullshit, someone needs to tell him that to be a parent means being present in your kids lives. He's simply not prepared to put the work required in to having a relationship with his kids. What a sad pathetic creature he is blaming Helen for his inadequate personality.
I seriously doubt Helen is Jealous of the money either she’s successful in her own right and wasn’t handed a title to her and I highly doubt she’s being paid buttons either for her tv work.

SadieBagels

Wait until the day someone takes his place with his chidlren.

"Can we call you dad"
See I don’t think Helen would allow that anyway. Even if myler is completely pointless in their lives. Hopefully if Helen does get with someone else he’ll have kids and then hers can see what a good dad looks like.

• Heart

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Has anyone seen the Go Outdoors advert? Helen is the voiceover, imagine those two watching tv and then hearing Helen’s voice in their home 😂

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
at saints waka Blake got caught shagging a girl behind a club.

our new song for him is.
nah nah nah nah shagger shagger Blake, shagger Blake, shagger shagger Blake

funny as fuck tonight when Huddersfield players heard it.

knew richie would take the Yorkshire rimmer, come n take shagger Blake richie.
Trio of shaggers on a night out poor zips would have a meltdown.
---
Dull fc new song.
" it wasn't to me" by shaggy!

Wonder what the fans will chant at the
rimmer 🤣🤣🤣

Fancy signing somone you became friends with through cheating on your wife's....

#swingers
Myler only started to follow Stuart Hogg when it came out that he had cheated on his wife when she was pregnant too .
The cheater mans club has how many members now losing count...........

ohdoris

VIP Member
Hull are in a mess, Manager just sacked, awful performances & players leaving. Rumours buzzing for a while that they are to be bought out by investors. Pa Thirkill will just be putting up the cash, Director of Rugby is just a fancy name for a member of the coaching staff really.

givepeasachance

VIP Member
[ QUOTE] ...slowly realising he cheated on his family for some fun and ended up within a few months in exactly the same position he was in before, married with little kids

The stress of it all and having no time to breathe and settle as a couple, just excitement and drama of an affair then a couple months of shacking up then a baby on the way.

[/QUOTE]

This is why people have affairs, it's the excitement and attention. They want a break / want out from what they see as the monotony of everyday family life. They love the attention and feeling like they're irresistible, one on the go and one at home.

You are so right, they absolutely do not leave to replicate what they've already got, it's the excitement they wanted, the ego boost. From experience, they see the one left holding the babies just getting on with life, and start some sort of competition to prove that they are just as happy. Or they realise how much they miss the ones they walked out on and replicate the family to fill the void.

So he’s leaving York I wonder with his injury and being out for three months was it time for him to retire from playing professionally anyway. I don’t envy zippy either way he comes across as a big baby who needs his ego stroked constantly especially when his feelings are hurt. I’m baffled what either Helen or Zippy saw in him tbh.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
The Thirkill’s want him to feel indebted to them so that he’ll never cheat on or leave Zippy like he did Helen. That’s why they are throwing money at him, giving him jobs he’s not qualified for etc. In their world money talks, but if he wants to cheat again he will find a way. All the money in the world won’t prevent him from doing so.

Reactions: 9