Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

allyballet

Haven't written on here for a while but I still read your comments. Thought I'd said everything I wanted to say about brave Helen and slimy Myler and felt I was just repeating myself. However, I found Rob Burrows final message today really moving, a humble and sincere man who knew the value of family sticking together through thick and thin. Contrast that with puffed up, kiddie-abandoning Myler. I don't know if you've seen his Linkedin page 🤣 but there's NO way he wrote it. He also liked an encouraging post to a primary age kid who had overcome his health struggles. I wonder how E and L feel when people talk about their Dads at school. Little E will see her friends with Daddies and wonder where hers is or even what he looks like. Piece of shit.

• Heart
Reactions: 24

MissHavisham

VIP Member
I think someone has to be some kind of sociopath to be able to walk out of the lives of their own children like that.

Reactions: 23

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
Helen will find happiness. She has a great job, supportive family and friends, a good income, and she’s not rebounded (at least publicly!) which indicates she probably has a good emotional health support network around her too. I hope he was so desperate to get divorced that she came out of it well financially too. In a few years when her children are a little older/easier she will be free to date/holiday/fall in love on her own terms. Meanwhile, Dimwit will still be changing nappies with no career and relying on someone’s dad’s money…

I don’t envy her the pain she’s been put through but seriously, he’s done her a massive favour by showing his true colours when he did.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

klairklopp

VIP Member
Haven't written on here for a while but I still read your comments. Thought I'd said everything I wanted to say about brave Helen and slimy Myler and felt I was just repeating myself. However, I found Rob Burrows final message today really moving, a humble and sincere man who knew the value of family sticking together through thick and thin. Contrast that with puffed up, kiddie-abandoning Myler. I don't know if you've seen his Linkedin page 🤣 but there's NO way he wrote it. He also liked an encouraging post to a primary age kid who had overcome his health struggles. I wonder how E and L feel when people talk about their Dads at school. Little E will see her friends with Daddies and wonder where hers is or even what he looks like. Piece of shit.
I agree with everything in your post. I’ve been in tears reading the posts online about what an amazing man Rob Burrows was and how much respect and love everyone had for him. What stuck out for me was when he said being diagnosed wasn’t the worst thing that could happen, that would be something happening to his wife or children and I immediately thought of Richie Myler. This poor excuse for a man who doesn’t even want to see the children he raised from birth let alone put them before himself.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Sorbettolimone

"I'm not a person who makes rash decisions" so... from that comment, are we to understand that the lack of contact and relationship with three of his children was a considered and deliberate decision?
That he pondered and thought long and hard and came to the conclusion that.... abandoning them and severing all ties with three little kids was the right thing to do? What a shithouse.

ZipSilver

Chatty Member
Their relationship started in deceit, both knowing that they could have taken the honourable route of waiting a while so Richie could end his marriage in a mature way, putting the kids first, but choosing instead to run full steam ahead, deceive, shack up and play house and play happy families two minutes after he leaves the woman who has only four months ago birthed his third child. No matter what facade they try and put on their lives, how many kids they have to try and cement their status as a normal happy family, the world knows who they are and what their character is. And unfortunately they will have to live with that 24/7, Stephanie knowing he has a roving winkie and can’t be let out of sight, Richie slowly realising he cheated on his family for some fun and ended up within a few months in exactly the same position he was in before, married with little kids, only this time with five or more mouths to feed. Their therapists will make top dollar off these two.

meanwhile Helen is seemingly loved by the nation, an inspiration to many, a strong and loving mother, and if and when she starts a new relationship it will be pure and not a result of lying and cheating, no public shaming, no difficult questions to answer to her kids, she will be able to settle down with someone she can trust and who loves her. She will sleep well at night knowing there is nothing on her conscience to answer to. She has all that to look forward to if and when she’s ready.

I bet Stephanie has been wearing some sort of ring on her fourth finger since before the divorce was even finalised. She strikes me as deeply insecure. Trying to speed run the relationship as fast as she can to try and match up to Helen and what Richie and Helen had. Unfortunately it will be their undoing. Far too much too soon. No time taken to try settle the existing children, make them feel secure, build up coparenting, adjust and adapt. Just an instant add water family while the old one might as well never have existed. The stress of it all and having no time to breathe and settle as a couple, just excitement and drama of an affair then a couple months of shacking up then a baby on the way. Poor kids, all five of them.

• Heart

lenny9

Our rugby family this week is devastated.
The best try Rob scored was from half way line under the sticks against us.

That documentary that smile at the end

over and out 😭😭

What a man, son, husband, dad, friend, player.
thay goes for Kevin as well.

Myler is not fit to lace their boots.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

ohdoris

VIP Member
The fact that Dim Dicky has access to money & expensive legal advice / barristers tells me that he has no interest in seeing those children.

Reactions: 18

ohdoris

VIP Member
Long term elbow injury :unsure:

Sustained when elbowing his newly post partum wife out the way for the bosses Daughter.

Reactions: 17

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Myler is always going to be known for walking out on his wife when she'd recently just had a baby. There's no way he'd ever have had two more kids willingly, they barely knew eachother let alone if their relationship was going to last.I believe he's been well and truly trapped Pa Thirkill will ruin him personally and financially if he does the same to Steph, no wonder Myler looks as miserable as sin 😂

Gossngiggles

VIP Member
Two years since he walked away from his family and he is remarried with one toddler and another baby about to be born. Classy guy,
I do hope the DM do a fab piece about Helen Skeltons ex

Ally Pally

VIP Member
Reading those tributes to Rob Burrow and the amazing legacy he's left behind has moved me to tears. Mylers legacy is he's forever going to be the man who left his wife with a newborn baby and two small children. He'll never be known for anything else!

MissHavisham

VIP Member
It might have been a case of Helen saying something like ‘I think it would be best if you came here to see the kids’ or something else sensible to limit any upset for them, and he threw up his hands and said ‘She won’t let me see them! You can’t say I didn’t try. Oh well’. And then completely disengaging from his first family, not needing much of an excuse to be a deadbeat loser.

Reactions: 16

sunday89

Seriously - the pair of them give me the ick. He was punching WELLLLLLLL above with Helen. He’s a complete scumbag and zippy looks a little worse for wear in those snaps. She thinks she is the cat that got the cream! Vom! She got a dead beat dad and washed up sportsman.
Also the TAT that she is trying to flog. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 15

whatisthisigworld

Chatty Member
Yorkshire Police are going to have their work cut out with all of these comments 😂 🙄 Let’s hope with all of his ‘hard earned’ money he’s contributing significantly to his three children. I’m sure Zippy has sorted that out with Daddy so that they don’t benefit from it though.

I’m actually surprised how hated he is by the Rugby league fans 😂 Is there any positive reactions?

• Haha

Sorbettolimone

IMO the deletion of social media is an attempt to draw the line under the past, new job, new life... let's pretend all that marriage and 3 kids didn't happen n focus on the future. Ostrich/ coward mentality.
Not seeing his three children is unjustifiable. I can't see anyone on a team, where Dickie is a DOR, respecting his leadership and I don't think thirkills pockets are deep enough to buy friends and integrity.
Myler may have been a good rugby player but as a man.. he is wholly inadequate, can barely string a sentence together and is without morals, a parasite.
I've got a lovely glass of wine at the ready so I can watch Leeds rip him a new one, n Hull get battered!

ohdoris

VIP Member
Just after half time & Hull are getting beat 34 nil :cool:
Not much direction in their Rugby ….
---
58 nil at the finish.

Fantastic start to the new regime at Hull 👏👏👏

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart