Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gym&Tonic

VIP Member
She used to have the kids for him while he was playing. There were photos on his Instagram of them all at a game, and the kids were obviously with her. Maybe she thinks Helen has been leaking stories to the press? I know I saw that argument trotted out in some other places. For all we know she could still see them and just keep it quiet?

Reactions: 3
TBH.. I think he will… if he wasn’t a serial shagger and they met and had a shag.. then probably he will not.. he could have all the money in the world but he still will shag about.. they have made it that he will never leave for another woman because he would have too much to loose.. probably zippy will turn a blind eye to one night stands as he will never leave her..
Yes I agree they have definitely made it that way pa Thirkill won’t want to see his daughter hurt in that sense, I do hope that he fully doesn’t trust him after what he did to Helen I’d imagine most Fathers wouldn’t.

Reactions: 3

hssdrs

VIP Member
He’s aging like a bad smell. I’m calling it now……. Hair transplant, nose job and ‘Turkey teef’ veneers incoming, all #gifted 😏…. It’s called karma Dickie.
Plus they eyebrows wow he looks f**ked but then who wouldn't if you go full 360 in 2 years.

• Haha
Reactions: 2

hssdrs

VIP Member
I youtube searched Burgess, watched his biggest hits.
Myler has no chance.
🤣 Litrally fucking zero.
Myler is the guy that starts the fight then bolts out the door leaving his mates behind .
I'm surprised he has not re-appeared on Insta ,

hssdrs

VIP Member
Waiting for the fans to start shouting for Myler to go .........which maybe sooner then later .
He talked the big I'm at York knights going in as not just a player but someone that will help the young players & helping the owner Clint.
Used his injury as excuse to jump & then the talking stated again with Hull what ,how , when he was going to get a new coach etc .
Many people know he is just there because of his now father-in-law wants to buy the club.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Dimwitt seems more emotional and metal DV.
playing mind games, laughing, neglectful.

SB looks like he would slap a bitch. Physical DV.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
The nudge was not retaliation to the decision apparently 👀
Myler got clever down the tunnel so Burgess nudged him.
So myler dragged it on not Burgess.

Shinealight

VIP Member
Ooooh. Interesting.
He comes across as very cool calm and collected. Goes to show ... you just never know do you.
Everyone raves about Jason Robinson.. great player.... horrible person.
Is he?
Thought he was that clean cut Christian type!
But there again, they’re often the worst.

hssdrs

VIP Member
I think new club ,new forever home maybe they did want a new baby to complete their family .
Ms Thirkill got her man then got pregnant within months of getting together with a married man.