Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
It’s very quiet… No 5 still hasn’t arrived.. ?? Place your bets. is it going to be called Mickey or Dickey..

Reactions: 3

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Went down the rabbit hole of Insta, facey& twitter could put up many one-liners but this one stood out ..............liked by his no1 fan girl.
The only person down the rabbit hole is myler now.
I was rolling reading the comments too 🤭

• Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
TBH.. I think he will… if he wasn’t a serial shagger and they met and had a shag.. then probably he will not.. he could have all the money in the world but he still will shag about.. they have made it that he will never leave for another woman because he would have too much to loose.. probably zippy will turn a blind eye to one night stands as he will never leave her..
However one night stands he will need NDA's so there is no spilling the tea on SM to embarrass Zips on the glory details.

allyballet

Zippy letting us know she's just been in the USA . Btw, it's waiting for, not waiting on Zippy - so much for your expensive education.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I know Steph is a major bunny boiler but I can’t see her just changing her surname to Myler without actually being married, maybe it was a quickie wedding before the baby is born.

My other account got disabled and hopefully one day ill get it back!
No up-to -date photo ............that mirror needs a clean ffs.
Surely if Insta disabled the main page she wouldn't be allowed to make a new one ?
I doubt anyone was messaging her either, another heavily filtered photo with the chiselled chin.

• Haha

JBinstafun

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed that she’s added Ralph to the line about being a mummy in her bio. Is this her way of telling everyone it’s a boy? Or is Ralph an animal that she’s not actually a mum to… (I’m relatively new here :ROFLMAO:)

hssdrs

VIP Member
So pre-loved page is "lost " for some time 🤔🤔
Got new pre loved on Insta ,now on vinted & a online shop 🤔🤔

Something clearly a miss when she is going to these lengths to sell her cast off's.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
She certainly enables his behaviour. Standing posing beside him at his 300th match; Helen's kids/her grandkids nowhere to be seen. We've seen her lapping up the freebies at sporting events with the Thirkhills. Maybe the apple doesn't fall far from the tree.
Maybe She was the catalyst for him to leave Helen.. maybe she didn’t get on with Helen and cause friction between them.. it sounds like he is her “golden boy”.. could be a lot of jealousy towards Helen and her career.. that she (Helen) wasn’t the little woman at home and he was billy big balls.. she stroking his ego and staying in the background.. while he was the star.. zippy certainly stroke his ego.. she will suffocate it.. tee hee hee..

The problem with this she will think that she will be an exception to the rule which there are..
Oh definitely she thinks she’s special and he won’t do it to her, but if he can cheat on someone as attractive as Helen with a plain Jane like her then she has no hope when a gorgeous woman comes along and gives him the eye.