Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

hssdrs

VIP Member
When did this become a thing? I am oldish thought baby showers where bad enough lol
Baby shower's ,gender reveal, getting your bare bump out it .
All the z listers do for Insta .
So they fit well in.

On another note : still no profile photo change ........either too busy flogging on pre-loved or looking for 2nd hand prams.

Reactions: 3

hssdrs

VIP Member
As I had F All to do this morning.. I decided to check to see if no 5 has arrived! While doing this came across a few gems
All these comments will haunt them for life as well as being the ex husband of HS .
The baby shower was 4 weeks ago so maybe or still a few weeks to go.

hssdrs

VIP Member
Doubt he’s like that with Steph and I’d say he’s doing his nut being out for three months.
I say if he was moody she would just blow smoke up his arse saying he will get back training / playing soon you are not finished yet.
Her goal must be to get at least one medal/ trophy to put up as a badge of honour.

hssdrs

VIP Member
He'll show his face on match days and little else is my guess.
Suited & booted sitting in his V.I.P DOR seat.
---
Bet its more stressful loosing games as a DoR than if he was a player too....
It's tough at the top as he is the guy that the fans are looking at to get a new coach /new players & the day to day dramas he will need to deal with.

Last edited:

hssdrs

VIP Member
This is worth a listen to about the new DOR.
It's at the beginning.

• Haha

Sorbettolimone

Urgh sam burgess. Another one who did the dirty on his mrs and kids. In warrington now loved up with baby number 2 whilst not seeing his first two.
There was a bit more to it. I'm not saying you are wrong... as I don't know all the facts ... but from what I can gather .. the bother was more with his father in law n his trying to get Sam in a lot of trouble...all of the charges were dropped. I'm not condoning anyone not seeing their children...
---
No I didn't was out, guess I missed all the action off to read up now, waiting for saints hull kr.

just seen this
Hogg currently on jolly with Leona in Turkey
He posted the other day... a big speech on how he had been in therapy and the affect of social media on mentalhealth. Some of these folk are just ruled by whats in their pants aren't they?! I see HKR are in lead... I've missed 1st half 😪

allyballet

Can't imagine she'd go without him. He may have been away and back for the bus today.
He hasn't had his account open to show off about going to America which he likes to do.

Last edited:
  • Haha

hssdrs

VIP Member
Professionally cleaned.... YEAH OKAY 🤥

The pram is full of dust and dog hair and it's scratched beyond.

700 is overpriced.
Professionally cleaned from the person who flogs £5 tops & dirty trainers.
£1700 for a pram is just madness .
His eyes would have been wide open when they went baby shopping for O as money would have been getting spend on things Helen would have never dreamed of buying .
Fancy prams/nursey furniture/ designer clothes & all the gadgets doesn't make you a better parent then people with the basic's

Sorbettolimone

@lenny9 .... have you watched the Wire v Hull game tonight? If so.... thoughts on Sam Burgess comments re Myler?
IMO.. Sam wasn't happy.
Oh... edited to say... a fracas in the tunnel between Sam n Dickie... Burgess shouldered him out the way.

• Haha
  • Heart

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
She's updated her bio with O's full name....

He will of jumped at the chance to go USA.
York got bailed is my guess with dimwitt.

Crazy that they book holidays during school half term.
Purposely being unavailable to who?
The only people that are off at half term are mylers boys... that's why. 🎯

#bailer

Last edited:

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Zips Cake maker has a christening cake with Os name on it....... its pissed on mylers chips this weekend if it is 🤣.

Asking Coffee shop staff as godparents no doubt....... no friends

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
So zips has kept all her ex boyfriend / ex hubby photo's on her Insta /facebook.
But for the last 2 years has went out her way to show that Myler & her are soooo much in love ,grinning like she has won her man off H & telling the world he is the best daddy.
Talk about weird that he is to see her past but he delated his past which was many many photos of his kids just because their mum / his ex wife was in them .
If indeed she or daddy is that wealthy… he will do as he is told… he is “pussy whipped “.. What an absolute coward not to stand up to her… it’s all about the money… Zippys feelings.. not his children .. which are the priority the children.. 🧒 have a feeling he will deeply regret this in the future…