Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Ok.. I have no words.. who the hell is actually advising her looking out for her?? Christ if someone who is close to me family or friend said “ what the fuck are you doing “.. that really doesn’t look well.. with all her money she is tacky as hell unless she trying to create “ tower block Tracey chic”.. she seriously needs advice on how to dress.. she needs someone to show her how to dress..

• Haha
Reactions: 2

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
If that’s really her (and I’m doubting she has the personality to look that interesting) then why has she gone for the Scottish Widows look? Is she trying to subliminally tell us something
Look at me I’m Wilhelmina big balls and I can do what I like because immm sooo important.. ahaha.. they say in psychology “delusions of grandeur “.. If she was something special why not but she isn’t..😂😂

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Ok I can’t see any maternity photos on that page at all, and how do we know she isn’t married? Why would she be using his surname if she wasn’t married, I’m not married and my daughter has my partners surname, I’d say they are married imo.
Well you could still be right.
She still just has the engagement ring on in the photos.
He didn't have a wedding band on today at the match either from what I seen.
She is fucking werid!!!!

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I’ve been listening to the HW episode on the trial podcast and it’s horrific. I don’t remember seeing anything about it at the time but that must have been terrifying for her.
Can not believe how serious that was for HW!
I seen his picture yesterday for the first time on the news.
He looks so so creepy, made my skin crawl!
I did not realise we could watch/listen in.
Is this on YouTube xx

hssdrs

VIP Member
Zippy letting us know she's just been in the USA . Btw, it's waiting for, not waiting on Zippy - so much for your expensive education.
Wonder If Myler was allowed to go America as even If he is out for a few months he could still do some training or even be on the bus today to give support .

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Zippy been crying to her mates again.
🤣 big baby!

We aint helens friends.

Facts her and myler are blaming helen for us lot.

Sidenote
Dimwits tarot said the babies being called max, and he thinks zippy is chubby 🤣

Miss Ophelia

VIP Member
Urgh sam burgess. Another one who did the dirty on his mrs and kids. In warrington now loved up with baby number 2 whilst not seeing his first two.
OH said there where rumours but couldn’t remember what happened, are his other two children still in Australia?