Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Professionally cleaned.... YEAH OKAY 🤥

The pram is full of dust and dog hair and it's scratched beyond.

700 is overpriced.

Reactions: 2

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
[

This guy is spot on in everything about the whole sorry mess of not only cheating on his wife & kids ,,,,,,,,,,,,,but cheating on you too with his wife .
Leah sounds like what I can imagine Steph saying to people about how much they love each other but truth is Myler has/ is just telling her what she wants to hear.
100% x

JE172

VIP Member
Urgh Hull have won again, it’s giving a false impression he knows what he’s doing and I bet he’s revelling in it 😡

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
Some of those jumpers/sweatshirts are only fit to be put in a bag and binned and others sent to a charity shop.
This is what I cannot get my head around.. she is seemingly rotten with money and she is reselling “shite”!! You would actually think it would expensive clothes such as Hermes and or Gucci.. clothes shoes and or bags.. the resale value would be high.. it’s shows a bit of class.. Not shit that needs to go to the charity shop.. I really don’t think she is as wealthy as she makes out.. talk about cringe…

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Helen moved out her parents house while she was in SCD into a rented house near them .
Maybe waiting for the right house to come along in the area so the kids don't need to move school .
Hope it's a fixer-upper as the next project she is doing.
That fits a lot better, as she been following a lot of housey things.
Maybe she's been fixing it up all along,
without boasting and making an instagram page about it ❤

Boom Boom!!

Chatty Member
If they aren’t married then it will be Thirkill on the baby’s wristband in hospital. It goes by mums actual surname and what’s on her notes to link mum and baby so unless she has changed her name officially then it won’t be Myler(although maybe if they are paying privately it might be different).
Bit odd to change your surname on social media if you aren’t married to the man.
Me thinks have a sniff around the marriage registry.. that should clear up a few things.. lol

He will never leave zippy he will shag about but be careful , he would only leave if he found a richer woman he's a cock lodger !
I agree he’s never leaving he has it too good imo, he will end up being miserable being suffocated 24/7 by Zippy if he not already.

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
I think that would be a very silly move to make.

All the comments about him leaving his pregnant wife and abandoning his children would obviously ring true........

He deleted far to much and helen has kept it all up..

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
So pre-loved page is "lost " for some time 🤔🤔
Got new pre loved on Insta ,now on vinted & a online shop 🤔🤔

Something clearly a miss when she is going to these lengths to sell her cast off's.
She lost her head with all the shops.
She tried making a few during this week.
This last ones no4 all slightly different named.
Stephemilypreloved ect ect.

I think her previous shop got closed down because she's signed up to a 3rd party app to see who visits/veiws ur profile.
After her chanel sandal scandal got posted.
Instagram shut you straight down like she has been.

#ɓabyreindeer

Reactions: 1

pineapplepolly

VIP Member
Trying to make her shape look less oddbod.
The pic is so blurry, it was a video.
She looked like she had no teeth the way she was smiling.

Her parting in the black and white looks off too.

Reactions: 1