Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Londoncailín

VIP Member
Fat doctor has an existing thread

Reactions: 1

clsocial

not sure if this has come up before but she does say ‘recently’ …seems like some trademark drama with re:nourish soups in @pleese comment section 👀

View attachment 2886642
I can just imagine this overgrown brat having a tantrum that someone dares to use 're-' in their branding because SHE IS RHI *stamps feet and shakes feathers on extravagant outfit she's wearing to someone else's hen do / wedding etc etc*

tatty400

Posting a picture of herself looking skeletal and going on about how hard it is being a breastfeeding mum and she can only go to the wedding for 45 minutes. I’m a massive advocate for BF but that is her choice! Sick of her making herself such a martyr at every possible opportunity!
She is becoming an insufferable martyr.

- Got to throw in her husband scolded the toddler with porridge
- Got to throw in she had zero time despite the fact this was planned for weeks and what idiot with a toddler and newborn packs immediately before a big event. Had time to pose in her outfit yesterday but not back a bag? 🤔
- still find it a joke she’s gone for “deliciously healthy” pregnancy when her pregnancy was anything but - stress puking, low iron and constantly going on Instagram to say she couldn’t eat stuff
It’s no doubt a kinda nod to Deliciously Ella!

Jc456

VIP Member
What do we reckon with the name then. Copying her idol Lucy M by teasing her followers for a few weeks? Or not releasing the name at all (I think she refers to Zachary as Z as some strange way of protecting his privacy yet shares details of personal medical stuff).
She's just posted, he's called Theodore

Does anyone know of there’s a pregnancy chat on here? This slight derail is making me think I should go and find one. Would love a pregnancy related Tattle chat

lilelms

Only Rhi could be so self absorbed enough for there to be a crash outside of her house but she’s the victim in all of it because she didn’t get enough sleep!
Her attempts to cover Z’s face are ridiculous. The picture at costa where she has put happy new year over his face, you can still see his whole face! Just either cover it properly or don’t! Better still don’t post any of your children at all. Also, nothing says spending quality time with your child like taking them to costa and keeping your AirPods in the whole time!
Exactly this!
I didn’t even spot the AirPod 🙄 I have a son the same age - I can’t remember the last time I wore headphones as he’s constantly chatting and I need to respond to him. So she’s either ignoring Zachary or doing some weird AirPod flex

majestic26

VIP Member
She does seem to be absolutely plying him with food. It's a lot! We started with broccoli three days ago and have yet to move beyond that point. I remember with my first I was paranoid we were going too slowly, everyone else's kids seemed to be on full meals and we were still trying bits and bobs. He's nearly 3 now and eats well. I'd have gone loopy looking at Rhi's weaning story thinking that's what we were meant to be doing.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Wow I just gave it a read. What a ridiculous birth story if you can even call it that. Yes agree that from her perspective it sounds very healing after her first experience. It’s poorly written bullet points at that

pink321

Chatty Member
She's so sneaky, and constantly thinks rules don't apply to her. I'm surprised people are not pointing out her shifty behaviour, but then again she's known to delete comments and also block people for pointing out anything she does wrong.

Not showing his face on her personal page but now showing on her business page with loads more followers just to drum up more followers for both. Anything for a pretty penny. Not surprised after she was using his goodie bags for free advertising

sweetiexoxoxo

I reckon she will call him Theodore even though most people these days would call him Theo. Just like how she never seems to call her other boy Zack