Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
We should definitely all complain about the cost of childcare in general because it's astonishing. But that comment is no more outrageous than anything we post here on a daily basis. How can anyone on a gossip forum complain about others being judgemental 😂

Also your reference to the commenter 'not having to pay a penny of childcare'... I'm assuming that you're suggesting they're on benefits, that's quite judgemental of you, don't you think?

Rhi's comment about being a 'pandemic mummy' is the same thing she falls back on anytime anyone criticises her about anything parenting related. She will never have to actually worry about the cost of childcare, nor force a return to work early to afford to live. She will never understand the true hardship associated with high childcare costs - it's a mere inconvenience to her. She should either acknowledge that privilege or stay in her lane.
You’re first point is right but there is no need to attack people directly as that poster did - have we forgotten Caroline Flack already?

I never said anything about benefits - there are numerous other ways of interpreting that comment (no children, stay at home parent, free nursery hours or school, grandchildren who provide care) name but a few.

Glad to hear you have a good knowledge and understanding of Rhi’s financial situation, especially given she is self employed. Perhaps you can share some of your other insider knowledge?

ovasee

Can anybody remember what her husband does for work? She’s going on and on like she is a solo parent…

lilelms

I’ve just watched the 30 second clip - she says “then I found nutrition” so I think she’s referencing years ago. I mean kudos for her for opening up about it and I do feel sorry for her. maybe she’s comparing how she is now to how she used to be and so can’t see that she’s still displaying some worrying signs

uberoblique

Chatty Member
My worlds collided this morning when my local pregnancy yoga teacher reposted Rhi’s book with a message that indicated they knew each other. Not sure how they know each other but strange all the same. She’s not been in any of my classes.

I’m 33 weeks along and haven’t been weighed once all pregnancy. I gave the midwife my starting weight initially and I haven’t weighed myself, so I don’t know how much I’ve gained. It’s been a non-issue and I’m not a low risk pregnancy.

KittyKat1234

To be fair to her, from 6 months you can give babies water from a sippy cup to help them get used to it. But she's a knob for 3 meals a day, totally agree!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Gosh, I’d forgotten all about her, I had you follow as she was doing my head in, this looks interesting thoug!

piquant

Looks like Rhi is performing this weekend with her local theatre group. I wonder why she never mentions this? She has been a member for a year apparently. Or would that not fit into her hardest working mum ever narrative?
Not quite the Royal Opera House is it?!...

Did she realise how awful her long hair actually was and decided to donate it to make it look intentional? 🤣

I’ve stopped following but the notification prompted me to take a look. I hate how with every book she’s like “there’s nothing out there, it’ll be in inks and schools etc” she has such an elevated view of herself.
And why in some photos has she stuck emoji’s over Zachary, but not others 🙄 and then happily posts her youngest. makes zero sense
Yes I agree - the random emoji thing on Z’s face is just so freaking weird!!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
They’re gone now! What did they say?
Oh did she delete them or did they expire?! She went to a private gp and the gp told her that she needed to go to therapy to be a good mum (to deal with her trauma I assume) and rhi thinks she’s already a good mum. But multiple slides of her being sad and then angry and wanting to put this out there to “help” others who this may happen to