Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

LewyB

Oh you know she has to get that tummy flash in the smug cow…

Does anyone know how old she is again? I was sure she was mid 30s, but not sure how old. I think it’s the skinniness but her face looks 40-50 in so any pics
I think she’s 33 just gone May. If not then 34. But definitely looks 40s half the time…I even have to double take. Sorry. And she can try and justify it as much as she wants. She just aint ageing well to date. I have friends who are early right through to late 30s and have kids and are busy and look damn good, fresh and young!

Reactions: 1

majestic26

VIP Member
My little girl is older than Theo and she's only had a little nibble of some broccoli and banana at this point. Three meals a day is absolutely batshit, and so is offering water when the guidance specifically says not to. Maybe she's over breastfeeding now and just wants him weaned, but even so, do it properly! Food before one is just for fun!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
It’s nice to see her being open I think. Showing it’s not all popping a boob out on a street corner for a photoshoot like last time. I hope she is getting the support she needs

lilelms

I think she’s 33 just gone May. If not then 34. But definitely looks 40s half the time…I even have to double take. Sorry. And she can try and justify it as much as she wants. She just aint ageing well to date. I have friends who are early right through to late 30s and have kids and are busy and look damn good, fresh and young!
Yup 33, she posted her vaccine card/DOB and I remember I was shocked - I had wrongly assumed she decided on kids late due to her busy career!

uberoblique

Chatty Member
Oh really? She said it was a “top festival in Wales”. The story was pretty old when I saw it so hi Rhi, you’ve clearly got an alert set up on Tattle…

happyhappymum

She's having a boy I think, a friend put 'little guy' on her stories and now it says 'little one' - she must've deleted it!
Yes she does! I screenshotted it lol- she’s been hising it so much, I don’t understand why. Babies are blessings nevertheless! She woudve posted it if it was a Girl! So weird

Also her other friend Charlie had posted once- cant wait for Barney’s buddy to join us and eventho buddy can be used for a Girl too- i was almost certain she meant Boy… hope she didnt give Emma shit, lol!

Attachments

I get the feeling that Rhi is often quite happy to dwell on the negative. That clip shows her husband definitely pulling his weight and being an involved dad, but did you know he spilled her milk one time? I bet she'd be more likely to focus on that than on the positive.
I know, and when you see her sharing stuff like that it makes it seem even more ridiculous some people on here speculating she was now a single parent because she hadn’t shown him on her Instagram.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
What is the logic behind hiding one child's face but not the other?
Theoretically babies faces change a lot so anything she posts will not mean they are identifiable to the public when they are older. But she picks and chooses when she shares Zs face so it’s a bit redundant . I don’t know if that’s her reasoning though of course