Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Quite surprised Rhi is being open about how much she’s struggling. I’m wondering if the gender disappointment is clouding things.

She also bashes people for giving nutrition advice “unqualified”. I’m curious what qualifications she has for this..🤔
I mean in fairness she is pretty qualified to be giving nutrition advice by most standards. A BSc and MSc in nutrition. However she really clings on to this to back up her BS copy and paste job that anyone can do.

clsocial

I think it’s great to see she is more relaxed with the bottle and giving formula. But I don’t really understand giving formula if she is pumping.
Breast milk reduces if you combi-feed with formula (as you supply what the baby needs), so presumably she is pumping to keep up supplies.

anom1289

Hi all, new to this thread. She just popped up on my insta again after following her years ago and I noticed she had a new book but when I googled it saw in the first post on this thread that she regurgitates other people’s books for her own, can anyone recommend books by decent, qualified nutritionists who haven’t done this?