FatDoctorUK

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This woman annoys me beyond belief. For a GP, she spouts some dangerous untruths. And she delivers it with the warmth of a snowman. Surprised she doesn't have her own thread yet so thought I would start one!

Reactions: 5
I had to unfollow. She is so angry. She is so adamant being overweight is not a contributory factor towards any health issues. Of course it does and I say this as someone who is overweight!

Reactions: 8
Same! I find it surprising that a GP believes that being obese doesn't have any health implications. I am currently very overweight and I have joint pain, psoriasis flare up, sleep apnea and borderline diabetic (I am losing weight slowly!) But I know I wouldn't have any of those conditions if I were a healthy weight. She's so unpleasant with it as well

Reactions: 9
Exactly, I know when I’m not carrying extra weight I feel so much better physically in myself. She won’t entertain any objective argument at all. I agree she can be quite unpleasant. Thank you for setting up this thread .

Reactions: 3
Just popping this back up. I cannot believe this woman is allowed to practice when she’s spouting this shite. She’s taken body positivity to an unhealthy level!

Reactions: 4
I stopped following her. You have described her perfectly. She refuses to even try and understand, why being overweight is unhealthy.

She seemed to disappear from my fyp for a bit but now she's all over it. I just find the way she speaks really unpleasant, she's not open to any discussion at all

Reactions: 2
So pleased to find a threat on Dr Fat. Just recently stumbled across her insta and cannot stand the self-satisfied arrogance, passive aggressive comment replies and shite hair! I would honestly have to change surgeries if she started at mine, I find her so unprofessional.

Reactions: 1
So pleased to find a threat on Dr Fat. Just recently stumbled across her insta and cannot stand the self-satisfied arrogance, passive aggressive comment replies and shite hair! I would honestly have to change surgeries if she started at mine, I find her so unprofessional.
She's so smug! Also, nothing she says makes sense. There's really no need for her to have the camera so close either!

Reactions: 2
Another video of nonsense has been posted today about how it's not possible to control your weight. Also I don't think she looks to be in good health herself

Reactions: 1
Another video of nonsense has been posted today about how it's not possible to control your weight. Also I don't think she looks to be in good health herself
And saying otherwise is BODY FASCISM @RachRN86 Don't words have meanings anymore? Fascism?!

Just been having a look at her pattreon page, £520 a month she's making from subscribers atm, nice little earner!

And saying otherwise is BODY FASCISM @RachRN86 Don't words have meanings anymore? Fascism?!

Just been having a look at her pattreon page, £520 a month she's making from subscribers atm, nice little earner!
And currently at £790 on GoFundMe!

‘They’ just annoying me more and more recently. Yes we know you’re non-binary, we know you keep getting misgendered, we know you seem to hate ‘yt’ and thin people…

Reactions: 3
Why do they think they're not non white but not white? I commented on that video and think I've been blocked. Are they saying they've never experienced white privilege?