Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

pennypinchpam

VIP Member
just looking at her bedroom… I noticed the baby bassinet is still in there…… Her youngest is two now so I can’t imagine it is his, unless
is for the cat if course ? Or do we think she is planning to have another…?
She looks terrible. Do people
Follow her for fashion?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

LewyB

Am I right in thinking Rhiannon is launching a supplement brand? She much be paying a lot for outsourcing so no doubt they will be extortionate. She doesn’t have a medical background, hence the nutritionist and not dietician (regardless of what bullshit excuses she gives)

but also she’s made these posts in the past deterring people away from supplements so why the sudden U-turn? Money? Thought so
Fucking shill.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Well the school got closed because it was old and they built a new one, it wasn’t a brilliant school but it wasn’t failing or anything. I was just replying to someone upthread who said she had done well for herself coming from a working class background but she hasn’t. I don’t know if she herself claims to come from a working class background but it wouldn’t surprise me.

tatty400

Eating disorders are so complex. She may post the gaunt, skeletal photos because that’s what she feels looks good. Or a cry for help type of thing. I actually think she’s a nice person who’s achieved a lot considering her working class background but she clearly has a lot of issues. And the issues with food are problematic for her business.

Hibernia

So this wasn’t even like a proper nursery she just wanted to work at a cafe at a fancy sports club? If it isn’t a regular nursery no doubt Z was hysterical kids that age need to be settled in with familiar people
She said something like every time someone came to the door he thought it was mummy.. how did she know that? My niece is same age as Z, they're largely incomprehensible 🤣

So has her husband left? She's definitely acting like a single Mum. Anyone know?

She will be singing a duet with Gary Barlow before we know it! ;)

Raker

VIP Member
There’s nothing to her. I honestly didn’t recognise her here - not her most flattering angle and in some way explains the silly Disney Princess hair extensions.
IMG_5893.jpeg

).

For accuracy I’ll leave the NHS link about weaning in case there are any new parents reading this thread are interested 😅

View attachment 2415828
She is so strange posting stuff like this. I’ve been refollowing the last couple of days out of curiosity and it’s safe to say she has not improved 🤣 I assume the arguments at home are with the husband, so bizarre to announce to the world
That link (just above where you linked) says 3 meals a day by 7 months. Personally I just did small bits of food rather than complete meals as the NHS also mentions there. But anyway don’t want to get into tit for tat. My point was it is individualised, some people get given individualised advice by NHS dieticians, 6 month olds won’t explode if you give them something to eat 3 times a day 😂 and Rhi is projecting her messed up eating onto her kids.

She’s just too unnecessarily restrictive and rule book driven with everything from eating to naps.

Attachments

majestic26

VIP Member
Gotta admit, my son's lunches are similar (but not served at 11am!). The only 'wet' foods he will eat are natural yogurt and hummus, so we usually try and offer one of the two with some things to dip, as well as some veg. My son is quite picky - we do absolutely everything we can to broaden his horizons, always offering options and not making mealtimes stressful, with the view that he'll get there eventually. But Zachary doesn't seem like a particularly picky baby so it's weird to me that she's still offering these 'little bit of everything just to make sure you actually eat' meals.