Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Did she realise how awful her long hair actually was and decided to donate it to make it look intentional? 🤣

I’ve stopped following but the notification prompted me to take a look. I hate how with every book she’s like “there’s nothing out there, it’ll be in inks and schools etc” she has such an elevated view of herself.
And why in some photos has she stuck emoji’s over Zachary, but not others 🙄 and then happily posts her youngest. makes zero sense
Yes I agree - the random emoji thing on Z’s face is just so freaking weird!!

Megatron1298

VIP Member
They’re gone now! What did they say?
Oh did she delete them or did they expire?! She went to a private gp and the gp told her that she needed to go to therapy to be a good mum (to deal with her trauma I assume) and rhi thinks she’s already a good mum. But multiple slides of her being sad and then angry and wanting to put this out there to “help” others who this may happen to

Truthslayer

VIP Member
Erm, same! My baby didn't meet his grandparents til he was 4 months either. But while I was on maternity leave my partner was furloughed so basically got an extended paternity leave on 80% pay. We were incredibly lucky, it's not outrageous to acknowledge that (even if it was also an incredibly difficult time). There were very tough times, but I mean... people were literally forced to work and were dying as a result. Rhi (and me) sat at home raising our babies and got to choose the level of risk we wanted to expose ourselves to.
Here’s what was posted. She saved money during lockdown so shouldn’t complain about the cost of childcare now. I think that is an outrageous comment. Incredibly judgmental and unnecessarily nasty.

The person who wrote that probably doesn’t have to pay a penny of childcare!

Attachments

ovasee

I think she will tie the name into their story as a couple somehow… like how Zachary is linked to where they were married

Is she being serious with these goodie bags?!?! What 3 year old still eats a pouch? Also she’s obviously got these as freebies or is using it as an advertising opportunity. I’ve seen it all now

She’s always making passive aggressive comments about her husband’s parenting. The reel she just shared, mentioning on a podcast that her
birth environment was wrong because he was doing work stuff on his phone. Perhaps he is a bit shit?!
Did she delete it or somethig? Can’t find it

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Does she really believe she's got incredibly thick hair? And that her son inheriting ' shiny, thick hair' is a bad thing?
That’s a weird thing for her to say she’s normally bragging about it and saying what she uses to get it like that… maybe fishing for compliments. Also why is she still showing his face, surely she had stopped when Z was that age

majestic26

VIP Member
I was weighed at my booking appoiintment (12 weeks) and never again. I'd imagine if I had underlying issues or a high BMI (I know it's a skewed metric but still the one commonly used) my weight might have been monitored more closely.