Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She owns her own business in Harley Street and you don’t think she is well off??🤣 I don’t begrudge her though, she’s worked hard and she knows her stuff, she’s been through the proper channels and got the necessary qualifications…not one of these instagrammers jumping on the nutrition band wagon without the qualifications.
She hires a room. It’s not like she owns a building there.

She looks skeletal… her body looks like it isn’t getting enough calories to sustain her health and grow that baby.

I know she has this fear of the bump/ weight gain, but I feel like she needs an intervention, where are her friends/family/husband????
Last time she claimed she didn’t gain weight due to sickness and she was mainly eating carbs. I doubt she is nourishing her body enough judging by how scarily thin she is. Mind you she’s hanging out with Sophie loads which probably doesn’t help!

Reactions: 5
She looks so different in this video from a couple of years ago ....has she had a nose job? ....or is just because she was a healthier weight and didn't have a lollipop head like she has now?
E04A07CE-3FB3-4F31-8C10-92B21A068DB9.jpg

Reactions: 2
She looks so different in this video from a couple of years ago ....has she had a nose job? ....or is just because she was a healthier weight and didn't have a lollipop head like she has now?
View attachment 1095619
Wow she looks much healthier there! I would take nutritional advice from that woman, but the one who posts on stories atm with bony shoulders and a gaunt sunken face carries no credibility at all when she talks about food and fuelling your body.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
You know what! I thought the same. She actually looked so so pretty there- like what a difference, she looks so much older and not looked well after now.. sad! Wish she could see how good she actually looked!

Reactions: 6
Christ I thought she was about to put the phone up her vagina in that last story. Give it a rest Rhi we've seen the bump enough we know you're pregnant 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Christ I thought she was about to put the phone up her vagina in that last story. Give it a rest Rhi we've seen the bump enough we know you're pregnant 🙄
She is the smuggest of the smuggest pregnant person that ever existed. I can’t stand pregnant Rhi

Reactions: 6
I know she said baby was measuring bang right, but she herself is not measuring right. She looks skeletal, I worry will she have the strength for birth

Reactions: 5
I know she said baby was measuring bang right, but she herself is not measuring right. She looks skeletal, I worry will she have the strength for birth
I say this with absolute no shade at all because it’s every woman’s choice but I wouldn’t be surprised if she ended up electing for a C section this time given her traumatic birth last time. At least that way she would feel in control!

Reactions: 3
Am I right in thinking Rhiannon is launching a supplement brand? She much be paying a lot for outsourcing so no doubt they will be extortionate. She doesn’t have a medical background, hence the nutritionist and not dietician (regardless of what bullshit excuses she gives)

but also she’s made these posts in the past deterring people away from supplements so why the sudden U-turn? Money? Thought so

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Am I right in thinking Rhiannon is launching a supplement brand? She much be paying a lot for outsourcing so no doubt they will be extortionate. She doesn’t have a medical background, hence the nutritionist and not dietician (regardless of what bullshit excuses she gives)

but also she’s made these posts in the past deterring people away from supplements so why the sudden U-turn? Money? Thought so
bleeping shill.

Reactions: 1

Smug bump no 2 need to have a new nursery! 😂

Honestly moaning about her neighbours building again! If she doesn’t want to deal with neighbours she should move to the middle of nowhere, otherwise she is always going to have neighbours and she can’t expect them to be silent because she has to do a few stories for Instagram. Also what the hell was that reel with Lucy meck all about yesterday? I cringed myself inside out watching that!

Reactions: 4
Honestly moaning about her neighbours building again! If she doesn’t want to deal with neighbours she should move to the middle of nowhere, otherwise she is always going to have neighbours and she can’t expect them to be silent because she has to do a few stories for Instagram. Also what the hell was that reel with Lucy meck all about yesterday? I cringed myself inside out watching that!
Oh god it’s like Lucy Meck is the cool girl at school and Rhi is the try hard hanger on who just doesn’t get the hint 🤣

• Haha
Fat Doctor has gone in on her…😬😬
I was coming here for this. Rhiannon has zero shame. She should be absolutely bleeping ashamed of herself and her vile money-grabbing, self-promoting behaviour. She is completely incapable of holding any conversation with anyone online. Her comments are always empty, pathetic nothings.

As far as I can tell it’s from this post by nutriweb. It has been liked by Rhi and I assume that’s where she posted her comment about having her talented clinicians working on it although comments have been switched off now. Halael shafie works at rhitrition and has now made her page private.

Attachments