Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sparagon/1

Chatty Member
She looked so sick at the party. Tess was in the same jumpsuit and looked amazing. Rhi looked like she didn’t even do her hair

Reactions: 7

majestic26

VIP Member
She seems like she loves her kids a lot but she also seems really resentful of what motherhood has done to her life. Always the little comments about how she's doing it alone, how it's such a struggle, how some of her friends haven't made the effort to see Theodore, how she has to turn things down to put her kids first. I do empathise, but what did she expect?

I also struggle to have sympathy for her because she's in a privileged position where she could make her own life much easier. She wants to spend more time with her kids? I'm sure she could take a few months off from her clinic, dial back these TV appearances she does, stop the book promo, etc. The world won't stop spinning without her nutritional advice. Alternatively, if she really wants to push on with work, I'm pretty sure she'd be able to afford much more help in terms of nursery and childcare. Zachary must be nearly 3 now, his free hours will kick in soon.

I know it sucks that women have to choose, I think that's a different, much bigger debate. But she seems to be struggling to do both, so why not make life a bit easier for herself?

Alfie1234

VIP Member
Everything seems so performative with her....you know she's the mother who's little one is soooo perfect, and expects 100% perfection and the teacher's dread meeting at parent's evenings - jeez just unclench and enjoy your child without incessantly posting such drivel - she's obsessed with Z teething 🙄and when he doesn't eat her thoughtfully prepared food ...she reminds me of Amanda in motherland in so many respects! ( or Judgy mum in Nursery Mums that Carla Freeman portrays on Instagram!)
I think the woman baking with Z was Alice Liveing's mother as have seen her in some of Alice's stories recently and we know that they're as thick as thieves
I’ve unfollowed both of her accounts, I just can’t be doing with her performative, smug bullshit anymore. I used to like her so much and found her podcast so interesting, but over the last few years she’s just become another humble bragging ,self righteous, preachy mommy account and her Rhitrition account is just one endless plug for the bloody book.

For someone so intelligent and up to date on babies, toddlers and child rearing she seems remarkably oblivious to the fact that she is just monetising her child who has absolutely no say in the fact that his entire life is on view for the whole word. Would she like it if her husband took pictures of her asleep and posted them without her consent? Would she like it if someone took photos of her just chilling in her underwear reading a book and posted them? I seriously doubt it, yet she does it daily with Z. If they’re not old enough to give informed consent then they need to stop posting pics and videos of them, no one knows the effect all of this exposure will have on kids when they’re older or what it will do to their relationship with their parents, because they have just used them since birth, for money and attention.

Everything seems so performative with her....you know she's the mother who's little one is soooo perfect, and expects 100% perfection and the teacher's dread meeting at parent's evenings - jeez just unclench and enjoy your child without incessantly posting such drivel - she's obsessed with Z teething 🙄and when he doesn't eat her thoughtfully prepared food ...she reminds me of Amanda in motherland in so many respects! ( or Judgy mum in Nursery Mums that Carla Freeman portrays on Instagram!)
I think the woman baking with Z was Alice Liveing's mother as have seen her in some of Alice's stories recently and we know that they're as thick as thieves
Why were they baking on the floor? We’ve seen Z using his toddler step thing and helping her prepare vegetables, so why do this on the floor? Hinch was doing the same with her son a few weeks ago, can’t think of anything worse than where people are constantly walking and where pets often are.

• Heart
Her posts the other day about her baby free night away were a bit much. Waking up at 2am and watching the baby monitor for 30 mins? Leaving the hotel at 9am cause you missed the baby so much but had planned to stay until after lunch?

we get it Rhi you are mother of the sodding year. Slow clap.

my first baby weekend away Idanced until 4am and drank so much tequila i was sick most of the next day. Barely gave my baby a thought.Whoops.
It was like this before the baby. She’s the kind of person where being anxious is basically her personality. Most nutritionists seem to be. All that fake forced nervous laughter through clenched teeth. She’s always struck me as slightly unhinged.

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Can’t wait for the weekly pregnancy q&a, the it’s so hard being pregnant with a toddler content, the pregnancy workouts and the constant talk about her ptsd from her last labour and how being pregnant again is bringing it all back.

• Haha
  • Sick

Truthslayer

VIP Member
So fed up with her negative posts. Rhi, if you cant handle two kids WHY DID YOU CHOSE to put yourself, husband and kids through this? Just because Lucy M and Tessa went for it? You could have just waited until you were mentally and physically stable! My husband and I live in London, I have a 23 month old Boy who is TODDLERING & a 5 month old little Girl who was born preemie and please NOTE- we have 0 family around us, so no help. My husband had to reject a Director role because he would be away a lot more then he is right now and he has already been away 3x during the heatwaves for like a week each time & yes do I think its hard- HELL YES, do I cry a lot? YES but man, i dont flipping show a long face every single day- she COMES ACROSS SO SO SO NEGATIVE! Get a grib Rhi, its not fun looking at your page anymore. You legit want to be pitied. Be thankful, grateful and feel blessed. We ALL KNOW HOW HARD TWO little children are but like this you’ll lose your friends too. You legit arent the only person who has to juggle all of this + you have so many MEANS that can help you. Get yourself together girlfriend.
I’m starting to think she may have PND tbh. All her posts seem a desperate cry for help. If I were her husband or friends I’d be wrapping an arm around her and giving her some support.

Hilarious though her so called bestie Alice who works an hour a week hasn’t bothered to come and see her!

As you say, there’s a difference between normal struggles and just complaining for the hell of it!

Also LoL at her post where she says she doesn’t label foods as good and bad, but then makes about about how Z is having his first McDonalds because she is unwell.

Grow up Rhiannnon - lots of people treat their toddler to the occasional McDonald’s and not just because they are ill!

• Haha
I really feel for their children as the way she speaks about him… paints a picture of an entirely useless man who only ‘helps’ at weekends. Doesn’t seem like they’re in a very good place. And posts like this on social media can’t be helping their relationship.
Wow, why on Earth talk about your partner on social media like that? That’s so incredibly immature aside from anything else. It’s just asking for a relationship breakdown and is bang out of order.

She hasn’t said how he “ruined” her milk but I highly doubt it would have been something deliberate/vindictive, which is the only reasonable excuse to be talking about it like this, let alone blasting him out on social. I bet she’s making that relationship a nightmare with her bizarre uptightness and passive aggression

majestic26

VIP Member
God I wish I could ban all weaning content from socials. It did me more harm than good weaning my first (constantly comparing him to others, wondering why he wasn't eating as much, or as wide a variety) and I'm sick of hearing high and mighty opinions now that I'm weaning my second. As long as you're not shovelling pizza and chips down their throats every meal, and are following the health guidelines (no honey before 1 etc) then who gives a toss?

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Also, if you actually know the difference between there/their/they’re it doesn’t take any extra time because you naturally just type the right one and don’t have to go back and check it. You can’t accidentally use the wrong one by mis-typing it. If it was ‘healthier’ for her to spend less time on social media, perhaps she shouldn’t have opened 2 other IG accounts on top of her rhitrition page. It would be healthier for her son not to be plastered all over her social media so perhaps she could focus on that. She rarely goes a day without posting 10-15 stories at least on both her Rhi and rhitrition page so if she is trying to reduce the amount of time she spends on there she is failing drastically. It’s only going to get worse once she has this baby and becomes the only woman ever with 2 small children.

Alfie1234

VIP Member
I think if you’re at home and have the time, knowledge, money and inclination then it’s great, he has a fabulous variety of foods and is remarkably unfussy about what he eats. However, I don’t know anyone who has all of the above in order to produce this day after day for their kid and no doubt when he goes to school it will be to some posh private school that will feed him the same way. Great for her that she does it, but totally unrelatable, there has to be some kind of middle ground between chicken nuggets and chips every day and her routine. I wish I had the knowledge I do now when my girls were little, I would have done things very differently.
on a side note, unfollowing her has been so good for my mental health, lol, did it with many influencers and I just dip in now and again or when something interesting appears on here.

Reactions: 6

majestic26

VIP Member
Nap refusal at that age! Not a thing! Newborns sleep as and when they feel like it, my little one slept for hours yesterday, she'd wake up and feed and then go back to sleep again. Today she's had a few little cat naps and one longer sleep of about an hour but that's it. It varies depending on all sorts of factors and you can't predict it or plan it. If a baby doesn't want to sleep you can't force them! Just whack them in a carrier and get on with something else, you'll probably look down and find them fast asleep when they're good and ready.

She makes such a bloody meal of everything, it's no wonder she's so exhausted.

It is what it is

It’s why she can’t cope with the fact she didn’t have a perfect birth. As far as she’s concerned she went to the gym, followed the perfect diet, did all the privileged London girl pregnancy rites of passage.

It doesn’t work like that. My diet wasn’t great and my exercise was the school run. My births were easy. Absolutely nothing but luck. Some bodies find birth easier than others. I didn’t deserve it or manifest it and neither did someone who had a difficult birth. The worst thing about Instagram dieticians is they try to apply some deranged morality system based on how well you eat and exercise to everything. I genuinely think it’s a sign of mental illness.
*nutritionist.

she isn’t qualified enough to be a dietician so don’t give her a boost. She’s nothing but a fraud. Regurgitating websites/studies/Instagram posts and selling her childrens souls

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
The veg looks as though it’s been boiled to within an inch of its life which as a nutritionist she should know that all the goodness will be gone from them. It looks very bland and dry and I know personally my children would not eat that!

Breadfanny

Eurgh this woman is soooo tedious. Even her face is dull. Unfollowed her on instagram, she’s unbearable and I’m completely bored by her. No personality, just dead behind the eyes.

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Thanks for setting up the new thread! To discuss all things Rhitrition which over recent weeks can be summarised as….

Baby, more muffins, plant-based toddlers, regurgitating peoples books to fabricate a new one, nanny selfishly got Covid left her in the lurch woes, patronising tone BS podcasts and a quick jaunt to Greece as she’s so hard done by and exhausted. As a special guest on the thread you’ll sometimes see one of RhiRhi’s clinic staff SophiesSkeletalKitchen lamenting her lack of sleep, newborn, obsessive exercise routine whilst telling us what to eat to be healthy. 😳

• Haha

majestic26

VIP Member
Agree about the PND, she seems to be finding every day overwhelming. I'm 2 months in with a baby and a toddler, both similar ages to her kids, and we've found our groove a bit now. Not a routine by any means but the days aren't a huge struggle anymore. We've all adjusted and things have settled down. I'm lucky enough to have my partner around more than hers, but she has lots of other help that we don't have at all.

I do feel she puts certain expectations on herself and then stresses herself out trying to meet them. The whole getting out for a walk every day - obviously it's good to get out but it's also fine to have days where you don't, especially with a newborn! I bet she always makes a fuss of cooking fresh too. Sometimes it's alright to have freezer tapas Rhi. Fish fingers chips and peas is a tasty meal for all ages 😂