Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
I’m sorry but how ridiculous and over dramatic was that birth story! I’m glad for her that she had a simple and straight forward birth, as that is what she had, no matter how dramatic she is trying to make it sound. Also how has it taken her so long to write that?! She’s been making out like she has been working on that on multiple evenings I was expecting it was going to be an essay, it’s just a few bullet points!

Reactions: 6

Alfie1234

VIP Member
For an intelligent woman she is unbelievably stupid, who doesn’t know by now that you do not post pictures of your children naked in the bath? For their own mental well-being when they’re older and for their physical safety now. What p**dos can do with seemingly innocent pictures is horrendous and that can lead to fixation on these kids. Their narcissism and desperation for online approval and validation is putting children at risk. Rhi thrives on the attention her pity parties get her and she’s using her children for more, but at their expense not her own. It’s time there as a law against this.

happyhappymum

You know what! I thought the same. She actually looked so so pretty there- like what a difference, she looks so much older and not looked well after now.. sad! Wish she could see how good she actually looked!

Cariad

VIP Member
Exactly! Just let him leave a few peas it doesn’t matter!
My son hates peas and never eats them says they taste of sadness and he's now 22 and 6ft 2 and perfectly healthy!
he loves every other vegetables especially brussel sprouts In fact the whole family loves all vegetables apart from beetroot which my husband calls the devil's testicles!

• Haha

uberoblique

Chatty Member
She really does need to chill.

I find her fascinating as we live in the same small market town and my baby is 2 weeks younger. I’m having such a different experience, our town is teeming with things to do, we’ve got gorgeous countryside walks and you can’t move for baby groups/classes. It’s a really nice place to parent.

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
This exactly proves my point. She may not have posted a picture of them but how is this protecting her children’s privacy by sharing to the world that they pooed on the carpet. I mean, babies/toddlers have accidents it’s not the end of the world but they might be mortified one day that that was posted about them and they cannot consent to it.

Attachments

happyhappymum

Cant find the reel? Nor his insta but man, she looks super worn out- pregnant but skinnier then ever. Dont get me wrong I love being ‘fit/lean’ but this is on another level. I feel like pregnancy/motherhood ruined her rather then ‘bloomed’ her..so sad

Farmer Sam

VIP Member
Heaven help us they’ve all been at a “festival” or something telling us about healthy eating yet posting skeletal photos of themselves and quietly nurturing their inner food demons whilst pretending they’re so balanced.

AND WHAT IS ALL THAT PLASTIC BOTTLE CRAP DOING ON THE TABLES? Sponsored event by plastic water bottles obviously.

Attachments

• Angry

majestic26

VIP Member
The pic where she'd clearly been crying but was smiling with her son, she looked absolutely manic. She said that she tried to keep calm for him but can you imagine her version of calm in that situation? I bet he was the one calming her down 🫣

• Haha

MakeDamnSure

VIP Member
Yeah I mean she’s even like it about her cat. There’s always a drama with aurora (stupid name for a cat) too. She just likes to feel hard done by and like she has it worse than anybody else. If it’s not the kids then it’s the neighbours being loud or something else ridiculous that anybody else would just get on with.
She loved that Z was born the week of the (first) peak of covid because to her that meant that she had it worse than everybody else and she never stopped mentioning it.

Megatron1298

VIP Member
Lol that smile of hers is terrifying. Normally you’d put your partner in the announcement photo but guess he’s smart enough to not want a bar of that!

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She’s deleted it now!!
All that was about was her making a martyr of herself her again, you can see her husband in the video, walking alongside her so why make out that she was having to try and deal with everything herself? She’s barking mad.

majestic26

VIP Member
The difference between Rhi and Alice is that Alice seems quite nice and more genuine than the fake Rhi.

There’s a big problem though. I think something is up with Rhi! No mention of Gary Barlow for 6 months! Perhaps he’s no longer her friend!!
I find them both pretty fake in different ways. Alice's whole life seems quite fake - only hangs with Instagram-famous people with 'Dr' in their name, constantly wearing flashy designer clothes that she then flogs on Depop, forever going on about how great her relationship is but her partner never seems to be around.

Rhi isn't dripping in flash clothes and she keeps her relationship relatively private (which just goes to show it can be done! Take note Alice) But in contrast, the thing I find annoying about Rhi is that she always seems to have a 'persona', she never lets it drop. Whether you follow her professional account or her supposed 'personal' one, you're always getting a really polished, media-friendly image where everything is highly controlled and thought out. Nothing seems particularly authentic (it's always just a plug for her clinic or some ad she's doing).

Alfie1234

VIP Member
She seems like she loves her kids a lot but she also seems really resentful of what motherhood has done to her life. Always the little comments about how she's doing it alone, how it's such a struggle, how some of her friends haven't made the effort to see Theodore, how she has to turn things down to put her kids first. I do empathise, but what did she expect?

I also struggle to have sympathy for her because she's in a privileged position where she could make her own life much easier. She wants to spend more time with her kids? I'm sure she could take a few months off from her clinic, dial back these TV appearances she does, stop the book promo, etc. The world won't stop spinning without her nutritional advice. Alternatively, if she really wants to push on with work, I'm pretty sure she'd be able to afford much more help in terms of nursery and childcare. Zachary must be nearly 3 now, his free hours will kick in soon.

I know it sucks that women have to choose, I think that's a different, much bigger debate. But she seems to be struggling to do both, so why not make life a bit easier for herself?
I have a friend at work like this and it drives me mad, whining that on her days off she has to look after her baby. I just don’t understand what she expected? Same as complaining that it’s ridiculous the baby waking up in the night and how it’s affecting her sleep. Again, what did she think a baby was going to do? Maybe these people should have got reborn dolls instead?

• Haha

Truthslayer

VIP Member
..😂 The “I’m a very busy person” took me out. Self centred much?! If that isn’t the words of a person who thinks a little too much of themselves, then I don’t know what is. She needs bringing down a peg or three.

You aren’t running around doing 15-36 hour shifts saving the world or doing such mind boggling top-level intelligence work rhiannon. You’re just an at home / rented office regurgitating nutritionist. And fuck off, loads of people are parents, working full time jobs WITH side businesses, and have CORRECT GRAMMAR you pillock.
Take a bow, spot on. Total delusions of grandeur.

I reckon her stupid vitamin brand is going to totally crash and burn. She probably thought with her ‘star quality’ she’d be raking it in.