Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this her saying she doesn’t look after her newborn two days a week, Or that she only has Zachary with her two week days?! either way how is she constantly complaining how hard life with two is?!
Riiight so she could only go to a wedding for 45 mins because she is breastfeeding, but still managed days out with Z?!

I mean good for her because 1:1 is super important but sheesh keep up with your own narrative hun!

Reactions: 5
When he supposedly only took his first bottle 2 days ago but she managed to have a day out with just Z on Monday 🤔

Reactions: 1
Tell me you’re reading tattle without telling me you’re reading tattle…
^my thoughts when I saw it 😂
But that is so privileged to have someone take your newborn twice a week to have solo time with your toddler. It’s infuriating that she complains all the time about motherhood when so many would kill to have support like that.
Her narrative is so up and down, one minute complaining, the other doing a humble brag

Reactions: 8
^my thoughts when I saw it 😂
But that is so privileged to have someone take your newborn twice a week to have solo time with your toddler. It’s infuriating that she complains all the time about motherhood when so many would kill to have support like that.
Her narrative is so up and down, one minute complaining, the other doing a humble brag
She comes across as very confused about what she is.

She seems to have an overwhelming desire to play the victim, but at the same time can’t help but be an uppity stuck up twit.

It’s classic insecurity I think

Reactions: 6
Exactly one minute she is doing everything all by herself to the point that some tattlers had thought her husband had left and the next, she has someone taking her newborn twice a week so she can spend quality time with Z. Let’s not forget she had a nanny with Z which I’m assuming she still has and he now goes to nursery too so for a good chunk of the week it’s just her and the baby.

Reactions: 2
The reality is that she has nothing to feel superior about, she’s selling her childrens lives on the internet to strangers. However you dress it up that’s exactly what she does. They have no privacy, their physical and medical issues are shared, and at no point can they give informed consent. I really wish the government would do something to stop these people and all the family vloggers, they’re putting their children at risk for money and it’s wrong, we’re only just starting to see the effects on kids as they get older. People like her are a p**dos dream with the content she shares, so for all her education and intelligence she’s either incredibly dumb or just doesn’t care.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
From the start, she's been very self-obsessed and definitely has a massive ego.

Reactions: 3
No shade at anyone who wants to breastfeed (I’m a bf advocate but also understand it’s up to people to chose what is best for their baby/family) but she appears almost obsessed! Did anyone else see her story last night about how her husband had ruined the milk she had pumped the night before and stayed up to pump? She strikes me as one of those who will do it so she can say her baby was 100% breastfed. Rhi, love, it doesn’t matter! We know you still love your baby! Maybe she needs to prioritise a bit of extra sleep and the occasional bottle rather thank pumping as she is clearly struggling bless her.

The only time she mentions her husband is when she’s complaining about him. When he was ill, when he fainted during the birth, when he split her milk…

• Wow
The only time she mentions her husband is when she’s complaining about him. When he was ill, when he fainted during the birth, when he split her milk…
I really feel for their children as the way she speaks about him… paints a picture of an entirely useless man who only ‘helps’ at weekends. Doesn’t seem like they’re in a very good place. And posts like this on social media can’t be helping their relationship.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I really feel for their children as the way she speaks about him… paints a picture of an entirely useless man who only ‘helps’ at weekends. Doesn’t seem like they’re in a very good place. And posts like this on social media can’t be helping their relationship.
Wow, why on Earth talk about your partner on social media like that? That’s so incredibly immature aside from anything else. It’s just asking for a relationship breakdown and is bang out of order.

She hasn’t said how he “ruined” her milk but I highly doubt it would have been something deliberate/vindictive, which is the only reasonable excuse to be talking about it like this, let alone blasting him out on social. I bet she’s making that relationship a nightmare with her bizarre uptightness and passive aggression

Reactions: 7
Yikes. I wouldn’t say her reaction is out of line to feel upset about some wasted breast milk, I for sure have cried over spilled breast milk. But to blast her husband like that, yeah that’s not going to end well. A reaction like that shows some insight into her mental state big time. Kinda worrying actually

Reactions: 3