Rhitrition #2 Rhi could do with a huge cake; so many ads now, such a fake

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
can someone send a screenshot of the bump comment? If you can't handle the idea that a growing foetus will end up showing as as *temporary* bump then you're not ready for a baby. It's bizarre as a lot of her posts on her main page talk about how weight gain should be normalised and not to track calories etc. I don't think she is on board with her own advice.
I appreciate and applaud her honesty but honestly she comes across as pissed off she didn’t control this!!

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Rest assured, this uptight hole had this pregnancy planned right down to the moment conception occurred. She is such an extreme control freak; she couldn't let anything to chance.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I mean I feel bad for her, she reads this and feels a little sad, we’re all humans after all, but I wish she could just be honest by saying- duck it, it was planned, especially with the 1-2 missed period😂 even when I planned my pregnancy I didnt do that LOL! And I agree- she’s a total controlfreak.. its sad all these girls follow each other… but they all are in different relationships, like Lucy Meck has such and amazing support system(her mum and whole family) and just in general a much more better social life and Rhi tries to keep up to that but its hard and I hope it doesnt hurt her own personal and family life. Her husband looks so nice, hope she doesn’t mess up as 2 kids are going to be HARD!

Reactions: 3
I mean I feel bad for her, she reads this and feels a little sad, we’re all humans after all, but I wish she could just be honest by saying- duck it, it was planned, especially with the 1-2 missed period😂 even when I planned my pregnancy I didnt do that LOL! And I agree- she’s a total controlfreak.. its sad all these girls follow each other… but they all are in different relationships, like Lucy Meck has such and amazing support system(her mum and whole family) and just in general a much more better social life and Rhi tries to keep up to that but its hard and I hope it doesnt hurt her own personal and family life. Her husband looks so nice, hope she doesn’t mess up as 2 kids are going to be HARD!
Sorry to burst that bubble but her husband is not that nice. Male version of her and worse. I’ve met him before. 🤐

• Wow
Reactions: 5
that is very true. There has to be an element of competitiveness between these influencers. I’m sure most of them are not as happy as they portray

I planned my pregnancy tested 2 days early and got a result of 2-3 weeks so she must have tested super early!

Reactions: 2
I'm pregnant same time as Rhi, Lucy Meck and all them - AGAIN. Our kids are all similar age too so it's annoying to feel like our lives are so aligned 😂

For us, the second time was unexpected - we weren't actively trying to have a baby, my periods were all over the place as still breastfeeding and to be honest, our sex life is in the absolute pits, but we knew it was a possibility. It's always a possibility unless you're abstinent! It does make me feel guilty to have it happen fairly easily when some people try so hard with no success - but at the same time, pretending we were 'trying' to spare the feelings of people having fertility struggles would just be misrepresenting the situation completely.

It took me about 4-5 weeks to clock on that I might be pregnant, my first test said 3+ weeks which is the maximum it can say on those tests. For her to test so early makes me think she knew more about the conception than she was letting on - or maybe just way more in tune with her body than I am 🙈

One thing that strikes me is that it seems she's actually further along than Lucy Meck - I know neither have given dates but the vibe I get from Rhi is that she's some way through the second trimester now, whereas Lucy is at the beginning.

Gotta admit, I'm not looking forward to the latter stages when the bump is so massive you just can't do anything. I know it's all part of it, and I feel lucky to be able to carry a baby, but when you can't fasten your shoes or get out of the bath or roll over in bed without help, it does get a bit frustrating. However I feel like Rhi's reasons for not looking forward to having a bump are probably quite different.

• Heart
The way she is going on about her book you’d think she was William flipping Shakespeare!! No doubt it’s just plagiarised and regurgitated crap again!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I hope Rhi’s new baby is her desired gender. It must be tough for her not being able to control that!

• Haha
Just happened to be taking her tree down in practically her underwear and filming it cos that’s normal!

Reactions: 3
Just happened to be taking her tree down in practically her underwear and filming it cos that’s normal!
Literally what I thought & now her workout where she has to prove she hasnt gained any weight yet. Shes so trying to be Lucy Meck by following her workouts whilst Lucy might be nice to her but doesnt give a tit about her- this is so amusing😂

She's manically exercising now as she can't accept her bump is growing
6F8B6785-4AEE-4F2F-9C3C-66C54CAEB463.jpeg

Reactions: 2
Anyone else think she’s weirdly obsessed with Lucy Meck. Even to the point of copying her pregnancy symptoms. As soon as Lucy says she’s sick, Rhi’s nausea makes a sudden return. Really strange woman.

• Haha
Anyone else think she’s weirdly obsessed with Lucy Meck. Even to the point of copying her pregnancy symptoms. As soon as Lucy says she’s sick, Rhi’s nausea makes a sudden return. Really strange woman.
OMG SPOT ON! I literally thought the same😭 I was like wow out of nowhere suddenly youre sick lol!