Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Them in that range rover was the turning point for me plus the deleted BLM post and that fact she doesn't care about disappearing with no explanation and she does so little yet still so busy 🤔 😡

Reactions: 10
Also why has her accent completely changed from years ago 😂 She really thinks she’s well above her station!
I've only watched a few of her old vids but was surprised by the change of accent. I know people change from the teenage years but this was extreme - almost like she's a completely different person!

Them in that range rover was the turning point for me plus the deleted BLM post and that fact she doesn't care about disappearing with no explanation and she does so little yet still so busy 🤔 😡
What happened to the Range Rover?

I've only watched a few of her old vids but was surprised by the change of accent. I know people change from the teenage years but this was extreme - almost like she's a completely different person!

What happened to the Range Rover?
It was gifted for a week I think or should I say she probably emailed them and begged for it because why would a car get gifted to a non driver 🤔

Reactions: 1
Amazon are possibly one of the worst companies in the work to work for they treat their staff like tit ,and her in that RR how does that fit into her fantasy idea that she's a eco friendly person .In that dungaree pic there is a pile of box deliverys sitting, is that all she does gets deliverys tries them on so she can link them then return them
She won’t be the only one to do this I know several who use this technique lol

She won’t be the only one to do this I know several who use this technique lol
You have to be a pretty sad person to sacrifice your morals just for a bit of money, it’s not like she was desperate to feed her kid. She could’ve begged a different brand.

Reactions: 5
You have to be a pretty sad person to sacrifice your morals just for a bit of money, it’s not like she was desperate to feed her kid. She could’ve begged a different brand.
That's if she held those morals in the first place though, and I don't think she ever really did.

Reactions: 4
Has she gave up on her gardening lol or maybe she realised no one would gift her a new greenhouse so she stopped showing us ?

Reactions: 3
The Amazon AD 😆 I think she just wanted her first pair of Raybans & Birkenstocks 😉 (To match Doug oh and do the gardening in the latter)

I’m thinking the announcement maybe something to do with the house, a break in maybe? Or fixed term mortgage has come to an end? Or poorly family members, maybe an accident.

I don’t think it’s anything about sexuality or relationships, or job loss. I don’t think she would drag that out as a huge announcement as it doesn’t fit her curated perfect life.

if it’s something dumb, like she lost her phone or her toaster set on fire she’s gunna look like a mug

Why would she be ashamed of a fixed term mortgage coming to a end or poorly family members ?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
She is just buying time stretching this fiasco out what will she be doing now her child's at school 🙃

"umm we put a deposit down and umm we pay a bit eat month " Rhiannon we know what car finance is you don't need to explain 😂

Reactions: 11
She won't gain anything 💷 from showing compassion to the Ukraine so that's why it's been ignored .

Reactions: 4
Has she gave up on her gardening lol or maybe she realised no one would gift her a new greenhouse so she stopped showing us ?
I can’t remember which video it is, from last year, but she mentioned some of her indoor plants died. She built herself up as a gardening and plant guru during lockdown one but the excitement must have faded quickly.

I can’t remember which video it is, from last year, but she mentioned some of her indoor plants died. She built herself up as a gardening and plant guru during lockdown one but the excitement must have faded quickly.
She made out she was a gardener yet bought hundreds of already grown potted plants and her greenhouse is dilapidated if she was really into it why not get a new one instead of that eyesore .

Reactions: 2
Wallys in flats , slice his hair off and they are about the same height that's probably why she never wears heels
Screenshot_20220314-181428.png

Screenshot_20220314-181855.png

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.