Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They are £110 wally does them no justice but let's face it she ain't no model but they looked better on the girl in the link .

Still wouldn't by them though .

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the fact she’s staying so quiet about the fact she’s clearly learning to drive automatic? She’s bought a hybrid and she said her instructor asked her to practice in it, I doubt she’d be practicing in an auto if she was taking a manual test! There is literally nothing wrong with driving auto I just remember her making a big fuss about it a few years back saying she was determined to pass in a manual car. Why doesn’t she just address it? Makes it see like she’s ashamed about it
Hmm good observation and makes sense now to have a new car. Doug was the only one driving before and I’m pretty sure it was a manual car because why would it not be? I know the last car was a lease but yet another thing Doug has to change in order to suit Rhiannon. It’s not just an automatic car but the same brand/model that she’s always wanted. Her dream car right off the bat.

Reactions: 2
I said loads of pages back it would be a electric car = a manual license , so it's easier for her to pass yet she still fkn hasn't .

By the sound of it it does seem like they must have gone home because they couldn’t continue their night out if Rhiannon wasn’t enjoying it … she’s that friend who ruins it for everyone else. She didn’t finish a single drink and kept moaning about how she’s not a big drinker while they are out clubbing … why the duck did she go and of course she was in the front seat when they were in the care because of her “travel sickness”
She’s a fun sponge in every sense

Reactions: 4
They are £110 wally does them no justice but let's face it she ain't no model but they looked better on the girl in the link .

Still wouldn't by them though .
Anthropologie sell them, and we know how she loves Anthropologie! But it's unnecessarily expensive for a pair of dungarees. You can easily find a pair for half that price that look virtually identical. She just loves the brand names.

Also, she's had all the time in the world but barely ever replies to comments on her vlogs. Why do people still follow and support her?==

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Some people just follow her blindly. She must be making a fair bit of money though because I doubt Doug’s salary can cover the mortgage, car payments, utilities, food, Delilah’s things as well as supporting Rhiannon’s spending habits.

Imagine being so tone deaf to life that you’re linking £110 dungarees ffs! Most people are worrying about feeding themselves and their kids and heating their homes not an unnecessary purchase!

Reactions: 13
She will see what's been said on here all the speculation , if that was me I would have a aneurysm lol and would have told by now but she still hasn't and is on begging for people to buy they over priced dungarees really shows she doesn't give two hoots what's said on here so I really hope more people that are in the background would join in I don't know why they feel she needs respected .

And I don't understand why they haven't unfollowed

Last edited:
Imagine being so tone deaf to life that you’re linking £110 dungarees ffs! Most people are worrying about feeding themselves and their kids and heating their homes not an unnecessary purchase!
She doesn't live in the real world and hasn't even said one thing about the Ukraine yet this is ment to be her job .

It’s actually a really sad state of affairs with what is happening in the world, heating/food bills and yet Rhi can earn what she does for such little effort, as said I can’t believe Doug earns enough to cover all of their spending. Nothing she buys is cheap, nothing, even her food is consistently M&S, yet she will do a Sainburys AD, or Princes Apple sauce AD. We know it’s not a good fit.

Reactions: 12
It’s actually a really sad state of affairs with what is happening in the world, heating/food bills and yet Rhi can earn what she does for such little effort, as said I can’t believe Doug earns enough to cover all of their spending. Nothing she buys is cheap, nothing, even her food is consistently M&S, yet she will do a Sainburys AD, or Princes Apple sauce AD. We know it’s not a good fit.
Princes fruit ads always put a bitter taste in my mouth. As if Rhiannon would eat any fruit/vegetable that isn't M&S organic fairtrade locally grown in the best soil on Earth. Bet that tinned fruit never actually touched her lips.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Never once have we seen her buy tinned fruit, she is a scrounger that will say anything for easy cash .

Reactions: 7
She literally just takes anything for free, doesn’t matter how well it fits her “brand image”. She did an Amazon AD ffs, then the stupid eco brands she begs for partnerships with don’t go through her videos or posts and see that she’s collaborated with one of the most unethical corporations on the planet.

Reactions: 13
Also why has her accent completely changed from years ago 😂 She really thinks she’s well above her station!

Reactions: 9
I think Doug’s income covers the mortgage and household bills. They probably have a household budget for bills and necessities from his income and Rhi adds her own money on top of it so she can shop at M&S, buy those fancy coffee pods, etc. He’s in construction and in a niche but dangerous job (ropes access) so I think it pays fairly well.

Reactions: 9
Amazon are possibly one of the worst companies in the work to work for they treat their staff like tit ,and her in that RR how does that fit into her fantasy idea that she's a eco friendly person .In that dungaree pic there is a pile of box deliverys sitting, is that all she does gets deliverys tries them on so she can link them then return them

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.