Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
At this rate there will be another thread by the time she comes out her huff and feeling sorry for herself episode

• Haha
Reactions: 7
These threads are as fast moving as her YouTube career.. 😬
I have a real soft spot for Rhiannon and I naturally give people too much credit but even I'm sat here thinking what the actual foxtrot.. 🤔 🤥 she's really taking the piss just dropping that bombshell that the worst thing happened, her avocado has died but its OK, her, Delilah and Doug are doing ok. Getting therapy to get through it, some yoga too and ofcourse allplants meals for one are helping.
*pulls sleves over knuckles*

promising a video and then just, not? Is she just going to pretend that she didn't say she is posting a video?

Strange woman.

Reactions: 16
She’s so annoying, honestly. Doug must love being walked all over because I don’t know how else he would stand her, he’s probably just a yes man. Can’t even stand up to Rhiannon about exploiting his child on the internet.

Reactions: 7
Doug must be the topic at his work for gossip because what real man would allow their kid to get shared intensely on YT

Reactions: 4
Another week went by 😂 , she really isn't doing herself any favours even if it was the worst and I hope it isn't but let's say her gran died even if she isn't ready to talk about it she could still post a story for her loyal followers to stop all the speculation , just shows how much a spoilt stubborn child she is its her way or no way !!

Maybe she has had a miscarriage and doesn't want to say because we all know they most defiantly didn't want anymore .

Reactions: 5
Pretty sure she’s done it for engagement now, seems an odd thing to come on and say something has happened, I don’t want to talk about it, here’s some random photos … bye.
bored of it now.

Reactions: 12
I understand saying something like that if you’re usually active and people will notice that you’re not etc.
but she’s not active anyway so the only reason she’s say that is because she wanted to vent or get some attention for it. It certainly wasn’t to warn her followers she wouldn’t be around much.

Reactions: 11
She is trying to get people to go easy on her but doing this has had the opposite affect , whens the next pic with the phone covering her face but her daughters exposed going to be ?

Another week went by what has she done 🤔 while others are living busy lives im sat here at work 🖥 like probably most people what's she doing ? stressing over what coat to wear to go for a coffee😂 she is a bloody pathetic idiot .

Last edited:
I'm just honestly so so interested. Cannot wait for her to come back and tell us what's happening.
She's gone all quiet after her self care snaps also so either selfcare and being kind to yourself didn't work and she's gone spiraling
Or all is fine and she's doing what she does normally and is too anxious to do her job.

I LIKE rhiannon, but I feel like a fed up and exasperated friend with her, I cannot help but watch and support but God knows I roll my eyes into the back of my skull over most things she says and does nowadays. This is such a quintessentially Rhiannon thing to do, to bait and run.

Reactions: 17
I’m just surprised she hasn’t lost more subs and followers, she doesn’t deserve any. She doesn’t care about her audience at all.

Reactions: 9
I just don’t see the point of “revealing” something serious is going on to then not address it. Most other people would come and say sorry for the silence/lack of content/lack of videos but XYZ happened. She’d have been better saying something when she was ready to as she’s still put the walk and shop stories on 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 13
It's the same old cycle every year with her it's pathetic , I thought a "influencer " was a job lol well it clearly can't be if she doesn't share with her place of work ( followers ) what up , even if there is anything up ? it's more than likely exaggerated in her cashew nut sized brain . Only a few year and her kid will be finding out about ( reading ) all the gossip about her on these sites lol .

She’s probably just prancing around town in the acne studios scarf that her mum bought her, pretending she’s rich and has nothing to worry about.

• Heart
Reactions: 13
I'm glad you have seen the light lol

When I think of how that scarf was placed so we could see the label 😂😂😂 how pathetic 😂

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.