Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wow some people on this thread are so intense 😂 i’m sure we all agree rhiannon is lazy and shouldn’t feature delilah like she does. but some comments are extremely weird and seem like there’s some personal irl link there??
I completely agree! Apart from Rhiannon's laziness, her obession with expensive brands and her lack of ethics, she is actually a pretty normal SAHM who needs to get out more. I think things like nitpicking someone's curl pattern is a bit too much and stops me from wanting to interact!

Edited for typo (SA > SAHM)

Reactions: 13
I don’t believe Rhiannon’s pregnancy was planned with Delilah. Her and Doug were still very young, renting a small flat together, not married yet. I know marriage isn’t needed before kids but it seems that was something they had planned for the future. They had never talked about wanting children at that moment.
I see a lot of comments saying maybe a surprise pregnancy or miscarriage. Considering Rhiannon has made clear she doesn’t want any more children at the moment, it could be that she went with an abortion. Although, this is a very touchy subject and I’m not sure she’d want to put that out there due to criticism. Just a thought.
I'm thinking this could be a possibility as she still hasn't said otherwise

What’s with people having a go about comments being too personal? Everything that everyone says on here is personal to some extent so it seems a bit hypocritical to judge comments just because they’re not to your taste!

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I feel a bit awkward having people read what I’m saying and never participate if not to point out something they don’t like. If you don’t like the topic of conversation then change it, there are some things said on here that I don’t particularly agree with but I just move on and talk about something else. What’s the point of sitting and reading a thread if you’re never going to contribute to the conversation….

• Heart
I do wonder, will she actually post the vlog this week like she said, or will it air in time for Easter.
I'm glad she's back though.
I always hope she'll start doing videos properly again! And then I get dissapointed. And then excited again! Aaaand let down again.

It's like a slow roller coaster where the ups and downs are so slight, you're not sure it was worth the queue...

Reactions: 14
I’m thinking the announcement maybe something to do with the house, a break in maybe? Or fixed term mortgage has come to an end? Or poorly family members, maybe an accident.

I don’t think it’s anything about sexuality or relationships, or job loss. I don’t think she would drag that out as a huge announcement as it doesn’t fit her curated perfect life.

if it’s something dumb, like she lost her phone or her toaster set on fire she’s gunna look like a mug
Regarding the fixed term mortgage that ended in 2020 after they were in the house for two years. She mentioned it in a vlogtober

She did say she would post the reveal vlog this week but what she says and what she does is two different things

A riveting bunch of flowers has been shared so she must be worming her way back with a Ad probably long before the reveal

On a vlog wally showed us pics of her and Doug when they were kids and his hair was poker straight so it cant be tight natural curls or he would have had them then , I think the longer he grows it the bushier and curly it gets , or does he perm it lol

I think the petite size is because she is so thin , it's not for her height .
She always goes on about how short she is compared to the average person , how she has a longer torso than most people, that her bum is big for someone her size and that she has really big feet for a small petite person 🙄 I think she claims she’s around 5ft5 which is around average. I’m 5ft 4 and she looks a lot taller than 5ft5 especially next to Doug they look a similar height in that picture but he doesn’t look short

Reactions: 7
I swear all she does is buy flowers. Does she not get bored of waking up, going to a bar class, buying flowers and just sitting at home waiting for D

She always goes on about how short she is compared to the average person , how she has a longer torso than most people, that her bum is big for someone her size and that she has really big feet for a small petite person 🙄 I think she claims she’s around 5ft5 which is around average. I’m 5ft 4 and she looks a lot taller than 5ft5 especially next to Doug they look a similar height in that picture but he doesn’t look short
She’s flat, idk what bum she’s referring to.

• Haha
Yes i
I agree he doesn't look short yet she insists she is short, 5.4 and 5.5 isn't short

Reactions: 2
Yes I know , what's happened to her ?

His certainly has lol

It must be a knock off but she will never admit to it .

Im not judging im just stating a fact he isn't as tall as I thought .
She looks healthier because she was pregnant so she had put on the extra weight. Her hair also suited her best that length I’ve always said it. Her bone straight long hair now just makes her tiny mouse face look odd

I swear all she does is buy flowers. Does she not get bored of waking up, going to a bar class, buying flowers and just sitting at home waiting for D

She’s flat, idk what bum she’s referring to.
She probably loves it 😌

She hasn’t got a flat bum it’s just a normal size for someone with her body. I just don’t understand why she thinks it’s “bigger than it should be” she normally says that when she’s trying on jeans. I always found it a bit odd as to why she thinks that it’s “big” 😂 I do miss the days when she used to buy relatable stuff from ASOS now it’s £100 jumpers & dungarees aka her investment pieces. There’s nothing wrong with the amount she spends on clothes it’s her choice and it’s obviously with her budget but I do miss her old clothing hauls

Last edited:
Her hair really is so much better in that pic and she looks better with a few more pounds on her

Reactions: 2
She looks healthier because she was pregnant so she had put on the extra weight. Her hair also suited her best that length I’ve always said it. Her bone straight long hair now just makes her tiny mouse face look odd

She probably loves it 😌

She hasn’t got a flat bum it’s just a normal size for someone with her body. I just don’t understand why she thinks it’s “bigger than it should be” she normally says that when she’s trying on jeans, I remember her saying the butt part of her jeans was baggy. I always found it a bit odd as to why she thinks that it’s “big” 😂 I do miss the days when she used to buy relatable stuff from ASOS now it’s £100 jumpers & dungarees aka her investment pieces. There’s nothing wrong with the amount she spends on clothes it’s her choice and it’s obviously with her budget but I do miss her old clothing hauls
There’s nothing wrong with having a flat bum but pretending she doesn’t fit into jeans because of it being “big” is a bit ridiculous. I don’t mind the price of her clothes to be fair, it’s just that they’re so plain and she could find a similar ones elsewhere, the quality doesn’t even seem that great either but it’s her money I guess.

She wore a beautiful lemon dress last year I only ever seen her in it once it really suited her the colour style and fit , she should buy more of that type for the summer

Reactions: 4
On a vlog wally showed us pics of her and Doug when they were kids and his hair was poker straight so it cant be tight natural curls or he would have had them then , I think the longer he grows it the bushier and curly it gets , or does he perm it lol

I think the petite size is because she is so thin , it's not for her height .
She isn’t petite on any level! She’s just got a complex about wanting to be diddy & small. Im actually petite in body shape & wear a 4/6 and my height is 5’2!! Calling herself ‘petite’ isn’t the right description for her whatsoever 😩 she’s slight sure but not that..

Reactions: 4
She isn’t petite on any level! She’s just got a complex about wanting to be diddy & small. Im actually petite in body shape & wear a 4/6 and my height is 5’2!! Calling herself ‘petite’ isn’t the right description for her whatsoever 😩 she’s slight sure but not that..
I agree she isn't petite and she has a huge complex .I didn't write it properly what I ment to say on that pic I wasn't laughing at Doug being short I was meaning she isn't as short as she makes out because if that was the case going by that pic Doug would only be about 5.6 and I think he's taller than that so that means she is taller than she makes out . Yes you are the real deal and a real petite person , she is thin and average height

Reactions: 3
Imagine if the reason is that she’s had to get a full time job.. hence no time for vlogging/uploading 🤣 she just doesn’t want to admit that she’s had to give up the YouTuber life … ok ok I know I’m reaching here 🤣

Reactions: 5
Never in a month of Sunday's will she ever get a job and people should un sub to her because she doesn't care about her subs or followers

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.