Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I just wish she posted more often.

Posting on Instagram 2x in 5 months and posting one vlog a month is a little annoying.

Maybe grief has made her appreciate life a little more and she’s actually living day-to-day with more purpose and that’s why she isn’t filming? but I somehow doubt that. I see Rhiannon using this as a crutch for a long time.

Reactions: 2
I don't know how she can look Doug in the eye when he comes in from work as she has spent the day just doing what she wants (NOT WORKING), her parents must be so proud to have raised a lazy work shy attention seeker

And she was ment to be deep in grief yet managed too do a dungarees 💰AD

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
I just wish she posted more often.

Posting on Instagram 2x in 5 months and posting one vlog a month is a little annoying.

Maybe grief has made her appreciate life a little more and she’s actually living day-to-day with more purpose and that’s why she isn’t filming? but I somehow doubt that. I see Rhiannon using this as a crutch for a long time.
She's just lost her grandmother and on the vlog, she appears the happiest she ever has. I get what you're saying about appreciating life but she appeared in the best mood ever. She's a bleeping odd one.

Reactions: 5
Yes she is odd and lazy

Very odd and lazy why she only posts stories on Insta when a vlog or Ads due , #4 Odd and lazy with a dash of crazy

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
She’s lost like all the subscribers she got from Zoe, back down to 126.

Let’s not even talk about her Instagram….

Reactions: 3
Zoe has gave her a shout out a few times she will feel sorry for her and Wally has ruined it again with her laziness , I watched Zoe's latest vlog she didn't focus the vlog around her kid and didn't show her in the bath like Wally has all still on public for strangers to see 💰

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.