Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jemma2223

@Telly Fanatic you seem very obsessed with Rhiannon and her life.. I look at this thread once a day and all I see is your name making silly remarks and coming up with wild accusations. It seems you don’t really have much going on in your life to be as constant as you are on this thread. The poor woman is a human being and quite frankly doesn’t owe anybody anything in the grand scheme of things.

• Angry
Reactions: 30

beatrix246

I might be in the minority here, but I get why she was being radio silent and completely off social media.

The very unexpected death can be such a shock, the fact that it sounded like the first major death in her life, and that she seems to be doing all the work in regards to the estate ie. notifying the government, dealing with her grandmother's apartment.

I helped my parents when dealing with my grandmother's estate. It was overwhelming and I only did a tiny fraction of it.

Reactions: 29
wow some people on this thread are so intense 😂 i’m sure we all agree rhiannon is lazy and shouldn’t feature delilah like she does. but some comments are extremely weird and seem like there’s some personal irl link there??

Reactions: 27

unt Bessie

Why are people who lurk on Tattle but don't comment 'creeps'? Sometimes it takes a while to catch up and the conversation has moved on. It's fine to enjoy the commentary but not necessarily contribute! Just like reading the gossip page of a magazine.

I think the constant posting/obsession of a particular member on here is far creepier personally.

We all agree that Rhiannon's general work ethic and use of D in videos is frustrating, but the grief police comments are getting tiresome now. Many of us have stated that we've taken a considerable amount of time off work after a bereavement so it's not just Rhiannon that you're consistently slagging off there!

• Haha
Reactions: 26

Miffychan

Rhiannons vlogs were always a comfort to me.

I was alone in being pregnant; and watched her pregnancy / baby vlogs for advice and to feel less alone.

I understand that people go through hard times.

But the way she has acted this past year / past few months, I’ve felt abandoned and used.

I have always supported her, left positive comments, DM’s, never get replies…

I feel like I’m betting on a losing horse at this point.

So much disappointment.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 24

unt Bessie

I don't think she handled the absence particularly well as people would have been much more understanding/stopped speculating even if she'd said something like 'family bereavement' with no further details at the time.

That being said, everyone grieves differently and I know plenty of people (myself included) who have been signed off from work for a considerable amount of time after a sudden bereavement. If only she'd just been a bit clearer with her boundaries then I think people wouldn't have thought she was taking the piss. She was incredibly close to her Grandma after all.

Reactions: 22

maxxxxx

okay ive watched the vlog and i actually feel so sad for her. she obviously has an odd family setup, her mum didn't even go to the hospital, seems like there's been a lot of pressure/responsibility on her.
she was obviously so close to her grandma and is really upset, it was totally out of the blue.
i think the way she handled it on social media was really odd, but there's no handbook for dealing with grief. especially in a public job.
so yeah, she still has her faults and is flaky all the time anyway, but it was pretty upsetting seeing her crying and talking about it.

And_that's_okay!

VIP Member
Without sounding utterly heartless; my grandmother was dying in hospital for weeks. I'd finish work (full-time) and go to the hospital to be there for her. One evening, her nails were thick with excrement (she's been soiling herself and scratching) so I'd get a bowl, a nail brush and clean her hands and nails. I watched her die, slowly, painfully and STILL worked and fulfilled my duties.

I'm not minimising Rhiannon's loss or invalidating her reaction but for fuck sake.

She thinks this excuses her absence? She'll garner sympathy and it'll all be forgotten.

There was absolutely no excuse for her to drag this shit show out.

Sorry if I sound heartless.

• Heart

et5

"You might remember two years ago our toaster broke."
Why would I care/remember that?!

• Haha
Reactions: 20

AutumnGhost

Chatty Member
I think that Anthropologie have told her she can no longer return items - she is learning how to cope with that and navigate life now

• Haha
Reactions: 20

cupcakecelia

I don't get why she was so shell shocked let's be honest the lady didn't look in the best of health she was in her 70's
Wow that’s really really unfair, and really low.

To be honest I think anyone in your family dying is more than a valid excuse to take however time they need out. Weeks, months maybe years.
I actually think it’s a good thing to take the time away and grieve however you chose.
Anyone dying however expected age wise or health wise is a massive shock which we all process differently. And let’s be fair here, when someone you love so dearly and were so close to dies you are in a process or maybe feeling so low and so overwhelmed that it might come across like your feeling sorry for yourself but so what?
They were clearly close, and I think it’s a good time to put out to the world how your feeling and the process. This isn’t a rave comment, it’s a human one.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

maxxxxx

why wouldn't she just post that on insta, i see influencers do that all the time. x has passed, ill be off for a while. much more sensible and people give you time, not dragging it out like some juicy gossip.

Reactions: 19

Ellyjelly

VIP Member
I find her so odd, I mean Dougs family seem so normal, working, then there Rhiannon, she’s like a wet weekend in Bognor, she sort of whispers, leads this very sheltered life, does sod all yet affords the most expensive stuff. Has there ever been a vlog where she isn’t either opening deliveries or taking stuff beck? She has no time to edit/vlog ( her job) but seems to be able to spend hours online shopping/walking into town to shop or get coffee. So strange, I’ve never known anyone like her.

• Haha
Reactions: 17

AgatheC

It’s actually a really sad state of affairs with what is happening in the world, heating/food bills and yet Rhi can earn what she does for such little effort, as said I can’t believe Doug earns enough to cover all of their spending. Nothing she buys is cheap, nothing, even her food is consistently M&S, yet she will do a Sainburys AD, or Princes Apple sauce AD. We know it’s not a good fit.
Princes fruit ads always put a bitter taste in my mouth. As if Rhiannon would eat any fruit/vegetable that isn't M&S organic fairtrade locally grown in the best soil on Earth. Bet that tinned fruit never actually touched her lips.

• Haha

Kindred

I'm just honestly so so interested. Cannot wait for her to come back and tell us what's happening.
She's gone all quiet after her self care snaps also so either selfcare and being kind to yourself didn't work and she's gone spiraling
Or all is fine and she's doing what she does normally and is too anxious to do her job.

I LIKE rhiannon, but I feel like a fed up and exasperated friend with her, I cannot help but watch and support but God knows I roll my eyes into the back of my skull over most things she says and does nowadays. This is such a quintessentially Rhiannon thing to do, to bait and run.

Kindred

Doug comes across to me as a very vacant person. He seems to be like a stoner, in the worst sense possible. The few times he's spoken to the camera he seems like an idiot to be honest. And not very pleasant. (He spoke of Delilah having a bit of a moment at the shop and he didn't phrase it as respectfully as Rhiannon would have done, or anyone who doesn't want to speak of their child as an inconvenience or a pet)
Rhiannon is neurotic, he's bloody horizontal and absent. No wonder we have no content. And they won't have more kids I think due to that, he's notnpresent or grown up enough and her mental health could literally not handle it. It would break her.
Kids break you, man! They bloody do! 🤣
Especially if you've got mental health issues already.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I have every sympathy for her I really do- it’s clear she was very close to her grandma and everyone should have as much time off as they need to grieve properly.

what I don’t understand though, it’s been weeks since she announced about this curveball, why not just make a simple text post on instagram back then saying she’s having time off and why? that way she wouldn’t have had to explain or had people asking what happened. she didn’t need to share details.

I always think youtubers present this idea of being “friends” with their viewers so people would obviously have been messaging her worrying what’s wrong. she could have easily sorted this and avoided questions by just telling the truth rather than dragging it out for weeks. especially when your job is showing every aspect of your life, it’s weird to purposely avoid mentioning something like that whilst posting about the weather and coffee etc, it sends mixed messages

Reactions: 16