Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
His hair is z
His hair is still high at the top though probably gives him a extra 2 inch in height lol .

Is his hair purposely this style to make him appear taller lol ?
He has curly hair…? Maybe he likes wearing it longer.

Reactions: 7
Wallys in flats , slice his hair off and they are about the same height that's probably why she never wears heels View attachment 1125003

View attachment 1125020
She's always going on about needing petite sizes and there he is not much bigger! Nothing wrong with that though - maybe just a small family. I'm sure D was wearing infant size 3 shoes when she was about 4 so maybe they're all like that. It's hard to tell people's height from a vlog.

Reactions: 3
He has curly hair…? Maybe he likes wearing it longer.
On a vlog wally showed us pics of her and Doug when they were kids and his hair was poker straight so it cant be tight natural curls or he would have had them then , I think the longer he grows it the bushier and curly it gets , or does he perm it lol

She's always going on about needing petite sizes and there he is not much bigger! Nothing wrong with that though - maybe just a small family. I'm sure D was wearing infant size 3 shoes when she was about 4 so maybe they're all like that. It's hard to tell people's height from a vlog.
I think the petite size is because she is so thin , it's not for her height .

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
On a vlog wally showed us pics of her and Doug when they were kids and his hair was poker straight so it cant be tight natural curls or he would have had them then , I think the longer he grows it the bushier and curly it gets , or does he perm it lol

I think the petite size is because she is so thin , it's not for her height .
Hair can change texture throughout your lifetime

Reactions: 2
I actually think she looks really great in this picture, so healthy.
Yes I know , what's happened to her ?

Hair can change texture throughout your lifetime
His certainly has lol

LOL, people in the comments section talking about this.

Maybe it's a knock-off from the market!
It must be a knock off but she will never admit to it .

My husband is like 2 inches shorter than me😬 I don’t think height is something to judge…
Im not judging im just stating a fact he isn't as tall as I thought .

Last edited:
Agatha did a full stop so is she her too ?
I mean the space between the word and then a full stop . Like so. @Skylerbad commented on here all the time and then she just stopped and you seem to comment and reply to everyone all the time now and about the most random things like Dougs hair and Rhiannon’s height 🙄

Reactions: 12
wow some people on this thread are so intense 😂 i’m sure we all agree rhiannon is lazy and shouldn’t feature delilah like she does. but some comments are extremely weird and seem like there’s some personal irl link there??

Reactions: 27
wow some people on this thread are so intense 😂 i’m sure we all agree rhiannon is lazy and shouldn’t feature delilah like she does. but some comments are extremely weird and seem like there’s some personal irl link there??
I thought it was just me thinking this! Bit far innit!

Reactions: 16
I agre and honestly it stops me commenting. So strange!

Reactions: 16
Why do you keep on calling her "Wally" ? Did I miss something ?
Wellies started calling her that , as in where's Wally it's a cartoon of person that goes missing and wears stripes lol

Wellies is on this thread with a green aviator

Wellies 97

Reactions: 2
I said she looks like where’s Waldo because she always wears striped shirts and blue jeans but I don’t call her Wally, I call her Rhiannon. I also said it once.

I agre and honestly it stops me commenting. So strange!
Just start a new conversation then, that’s what I do.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.