Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Correct me if any ones already said this but I feel like her thing could be that she’s failed her driving test and is being very dramatic about it

N

Notice she isn't wearing her engagement ring here?
She’s mentioned in vlogs before that she takes it off at night and often forgets to put it on so it might not mean anything

Reactions: 2
How many pairs of dungarees and white tees does she need? She has lost a lot of weight, I remember seeing her arms in the latest vlog and being a bit shocked.

Reactions: 6
If she is causing all this fuss over failing her bloody driving test she should be sectioned until she grows up lol , I think Lunarly is correct and she's had a abortion .

Reactions: 3
Has anyone noticed the fact she’s staying so quiet about the fact she’s clearly learning to drive automatic? She’s bought a hybrid and she said her instructor asked her to practice in it, I doubt she’d be practicing in an auto if she was taking a manual test! There is literally nothing wrong with driving auto I just remember her making a big fuss about it a few years back saying she was determined to pass in a manual car. Why doesn’t she just address it? Makes it see like she’s ashamed about it

Reactions: 4
Has anyone noticed the fact she’s staying so quiet about the fact she’s clearly learning to drive automatic? She’s bought a hybrid and she said her instructor asked her to practice in it, I doubt she’d be practicing in an auto if she was taking a manual test! There is literally nothing wrong with driving auto I just remember her making a big fuss about it a few years back saying she was determined to pass in a manual car. Why doesn’t she just address it? Makes it see like she’s ashamed about it
I know it's a bloody automatic license she will have if she passes yet she is still struggling 😂😂

Omg she has linked the dungarees ,Wally no one wants them they are fkn horrible .

I reckon 5 and a half stone lol

They dungars are baggy so how thin must she be 🤦I would say 5 stone 🤔Doug must like going to bed with a 10 year old boy lookalike 😂

These ones are a better example her mum's face dubbed and not her daughters and her mum's shoes are tarty looking 😂
Screenshot_20220312-144539.png
Screenshot_20220312-144219.png

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the neighbors eary wig through that window lol that would have put me of buying that house it's very overlooked .

Reactions: 1
I wonder if she’s nervous to share whatever it is, surely the vlog is ready by now to be posted? So why not just post the bloody thing?! Bet it contains an ad and the more attention she gets for it the more she’ll be paid so she wants as many people to watch as poss. Ugh!!

Reactions: 9
I wonder if she’s nervous to share whatever it is, surely the vlog is ready by now to be posted? So why not just post the bloody thing?! Bet it contains an ad and the more attention she gets for it the more she’ll be paid so she wants as many people to watch as poss. Ugh!!
All this speculation must be suiting her or she would have said , because she can lap up the attention and be even more lazy

Reactions: 4
Re. driving - she initially said she would be taking her test in March but in the last vlog she said she would be driving the new car "at some point this year". Tbh, I think it's quite difficult to learn to drive in just a few weeks especially if you're anxious like Rhi. Maybe she set her expectations too high and is coming to terms with a more realistic time-frame to learn to drive?

I can’t believe she’s been back less than 24 hours and has already posted something with an AD in it, it’s just disgusting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.