Rhiannon Ashlee #3 Showing herself compassion, while her subs are given rations

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m bored of Rhiannon these days and don’t really care anymore after the recent episode (although I agree it’s sad), but every time I think of her I can’t help but remember when she dropped her scarf (or was it Delilah’s?) in the road and it was her topic of conversation for WEEKS 🤣 like literally, it was clearly all she could think about.

She’s an odd one.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why are people who lurk on Tattle but don't comment 'creeps'? Sometimes it takes a while to catch up and the conversation has moved on. It's fine to enjoy the commentary but not necessarily contribute! Just like reading the gossip page of a magazine.

I think the constant posting/obsession of a particular member on here is far creepier personally.

We all agree that Rhiannon's general work ethic and use of D in videos is frustrating, but the grief police comments are getting tiresome now. Many of us have stated that we've taken a considerable amount of time off work after a bereavement so it's not just Rhiannon that you're consistently slagging off there!

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’m bored of Rhiannon these days and don’t really care anymore after the recent episode (although I agree it’s sad), but every time I think of her I can’t help but remember when she dropped her scarf (or was it Delilah’s?) in the road and it was her topic of conversation for WEEKS 🤣 like literally, it was clearly all she could think about.

She’s an odd one.
It blew in the middle of the road I think , I know she is beyond pathetic

I don’t get why she comes back and then disappears all the time.

If you’re going to take time off then that’s fine but why do it on and off?

Reactions: 3
I don’t get why she comes back and then disappears all the time.

If you’re going to take time off then that’s fine but why do it on and off?
Because she can because she'll blame something or someone else and her fans lap it up because they're as bleeping delusional as she is. She's actually taking the piss out of her faithful followers, they just can't see it because of her skinny, quivering wreck routine. Wake up and smell the god damn roses. She gives zero fucks people.

Reactions: 3
Someone said on her Insta post they are wonderful parents .. wonderful parents DO NOT share their kid ( nearly naked in some vlogs ) online to strangers for a living

Reactions: 1
Just a thought ..I wonder if her gran had died on October would she still have took months of ( NO) , I have heard other vloggers saying Jan, Feb , march are the lowest payed month's for Ads or whatever so to be honest the lazy child exploiter would probably still have been missing anyway but the excuse this time is her gran

I haven’t been online here much recently but was looking for some reading when I got COVID. At first I though everyone was being a little harsh re Rhiannon’s posting but I just checked out her instagram - she really has posted duck all over the past year, I think it’s like 15 posts between Christmas trees appearing on her feed.

If your income comes from being an online personality I would definitely feel a bit awkward about how little I worked compared to my partner.

Reactions: 6
I watch a youtuber who has 6 kids a part-time real job and still puts out more vlogs in a week than Wally does in 5 months , I don't know how a (nurse) a hard working educated respectable member of society can be friends with her ? she is a lazy scrounger

And Wally has more than enough free time on her hands to be volunteering at a hospital but hell would freeze over first

I watch a youtuber who has 6 kids a part-time real job and still puts out more vlogs in a week than Wally does in 5 months , I don't know how a (nurse) a hard working educated respectable member of society can be friends with her ? she is a lazy scrounger

And Wally has more than enough free time on her hands to be volunteering at a hospital but hell would freeze over first
Oh, who's that? Love watching mothers of large broods. Do share!

It's a absolute car crash lol I just watch because it's so shocking tbh it's called "Life Of The Baldwins ", I just used this as a example because Kayleigh she's called has all they kids a husband animals lol a real part-time cleaning job and still puts out a vlog almost everyday

They have a thread lol

Last edited:
It's a absolute car crash lol I just watch because it's so shocking tbh it's called "Life Of The Baldwins ", I just used this as a example because Kayleigh she's called has all they kids a husband animals lol a real part-time cleaning job and still puts out a vlog almost everyday

They have a thread lol
Haha say no more. I'm there.

• Heart
Her home video with her Grandma was so sweet, I wonder why she always says Grandma and not Nannie with is what her Grandma is calling herself? I’ve always said my Nan and Grandad, other grandparents were gran and grampy.

Another channel recommendation for those who are sick and tired of Rhiannon's radio silence

Brittany Bathgate

She uploads every couple of weeks. All vlogs and fashion related things. Really relaxing to watch!

Wonder if Wally watched the Stacey Dooley program last night ?
I love Stacey Dooley, what was it called?

Another channel recommendation for those who are sick and tired of Rhiannon's radio silence

Brittany Bathgate

She uploads every couple of weeks. All vlogs and fashion related things. Really relaxing to watch!

Brittany Bathgate

Don't know the actual name but it was about child exploitation , YouTubers that make a living from sharing their kids online and the long term effects on the kids

Reactions: 5
She’s probably sitting comfortably with the money she made from that video about her grandma.

Must have made a lot from that.

Reactions: 6
She's well and truly done one hasn't she. She used the death of her grandmother to line her pockets and now she's sitting pretty for a while until she needs more cash. She didn't even donate the revenue from that video to a charity or organisation that helps those with the condition her grandmother died from. No, she's taken the money, the sympathy and sat back whilst she waits until she needs more cash.

Wake up 'fans' (term used lightly - she doesn't care about you) this person is manipulating you for her own gain and using the loss to garner sympathy (and money!).

Reactions: 10
Her follower count is down I'm not surprised , there are people working everywhere who are in grief they just can't take months off and hide away like a lazy mouse, she is probably angering even the most kind hearted people by now

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.